DX » Community » Reviews » RKM(Rikomagic) MK902 Quad Core Android 4.2 Mini PC Google TV Player w/ 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM / 5.0MP/EU
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Works Fine Acceptable awesome product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygulo99 on 10/12/2014

Pros: I can play full HD movies, watch youtube video's, listen to music without any problems. Cons: there is no shutdown button, when I shutdown the device it goes offline, but when I shut down my TV it goes online again.

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byadamstrier on 09/29/2014

Especially after downloading the rom, I use it for xbmc and find the television much more fun! I get to see full hd movies and series both online and offline. Excellent choice. Bought it with air mouse neo a2. Works like magic!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byMarkHorwell on 09/01/2014

When I first opened the box I was slightly worried about if it would meet my big expectations. I'm glad to report, itd on the device. Other than that, it's perfec's a great little product and I was pleasantly surprised once I started working with the device. If you order one, you'll definitely to... Read more

Impression:awesome product;

0 0 0

• posted byadderek on 08/04/2014

The device works in 720p natively - menu option to use 1080p is just scaling the picture up. To get 1080p you need a modified firmware... or maybe the manufacturer could release a better ROM (this would be always slower than community modified firmwares). A VERY GOOD THING about the manufacturer... Read more

Impression:Fits most of the needs;

0 0 0

• posted byparkpop on 08/02/2014

Pros: Nice unit. Camera and mic makes it unique, so you can use it with Skype of Google Hangouts. Not a bad camera with daylight. Plays all kinds of media files (video, music and pictures), in my case using XBMC. Cons: If turned on long, it gets overheated and will not function prperly anymore. a... Read more

Impression:good,Good mediaplayer, just a bit to expensive for what;

0 0 0

• posted byv1910 on 07/24/2014

Delivery took about 70 days. Build quality assumes you will handle device's connectors very carefully. In order to be able to watch YouTube live streams I had to update firmware to 4.4.2 custom. Good thread here: I definitely recommend updating to that one. Microphone is too quite. AnTuTu with is... Read more

Impression:Acceptable;

0 0 0

• posted byYasir123 on 05/07/2014

The advantage this particular model has is that it has an excellent 5 MP camera integrated which is great for skype/camera purposes. First of all, its display can be output to a variety of resolutions, from 480P to 1080P @ 60 Hz. Out of the box it has several useful apps installed but your can a... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byxcampmany on 04/17/2014

High performance product with top functionalities. The device has a high quality perceived and without any problem until now. The service of dx.com was also great. The device has no switch-off button, but only standby function. The tracking service of China post is not very reliable. Useful to tv... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byitan1409 on 04/12/2014

Excellent TV box. Stock ROM is OK but with Neomode it shines! It has excellent connectivity with 4 USB (one slave), Ethernet, WiFi, 5MP camera makes it perfect with skype. WiFi signal is excellent, and I can stream 16GB Full HD Rips with justXBMC via WiFi to XBOX, WDTV Live and TV with internal i... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byilmax on 03/10/2014

Affordable product to expand TV capabilities. Three active USB ports useful to attach external mouse, keyboard, air mouse or mass storage devices such as HDD, pendrives. Successfully tested using RKM air mouse MK705. Good wi-fi receiver; device also implements one ethernet port. A micro SD slot a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections