DX » Community » Reviews » RKM(Rikomagic) MK902 Quad Core Android 4.2 Mini PC Google TV Player w/ 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM / 5.0MP/EU
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYasir123 on 05/07/2014

The advantage this particular model has is that it has an excellent 5 MP camera integrated which is great for skype/camera purposes. First of all, its display can be output to a variety of resolutions, from 480P to 1080P @ 60 Hz. Out of the box it has several useful apps installed but your can get more ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byxcampmany on 04/17/2014

High performance product with top functionalities. The device has a high quality perceived and without any problem until now. The service of dx.com was also great. The device has no switch-off button, but only standby function. The tracking service of China post is not very reliable. Useful to bring ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byitan1409 on 04/12/2014

Excellent TV box. Stock ROM is OK but with Neomode it shines! It has excellent connectivity with 4 USB (one slave), Ethernet, WiFi, 5MP camera makes it perfect with skype. WiFi signal is excellent, and I can stream 16GB Full HD Rips with justXBMC via WiFi to XBOX, WDTV Live and TV with internal player,... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byilmax on 03/10/2014

Affordable product to expand TV capabilities. Three active USB ports useful to attach external mouse, keyboard, air mouse or mass storage devices such as HDD, pendrives. Successfully tested using RKM air mouse MK705. Good wi-fi receiver; device also implements one ethernet port. A micro SD slot is available ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesteesminick2 on 03/08/2014

High video playing performance: 1080p videos are played online from the Internet without impediments. The WiFi coverage is adequate. The window environment is nice, because all the applications are easy to find. The 16GB memory allows to install any applications without problems. It will be even more ... Read more

3 0 4

• posted byeurostar on 01/28/2014

Easy to connect,wireless network easy connect, small but unbelievable what you can do with this thing. Connect it to my 50" lcd tv and man what a view...Allready had bought a wireless 2,4 ghz keybord that I connect to the usb port and works like a charm... With Google play store you can install ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynotispp on 01/22/2014

-very fast internet browsing -good built-in camera and microphone -easy to install -you can buy it instead of a pc if you are not a pc expert nothing yet Very good product. I've only have it for one day but I am very excited. You can do almost everything you can do with a pc with less money. It's price ... Read more

2 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections