DX » Community » Reviews » LeXing R7S 10W 980lm 30-SMD 5730 LED Warm White Light Project Lamp (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrisada on 05/12/2014

It is a good device to use in place of traditional halogen light bulbs. Very low energy consumption to a good light. I was able to reduce from 300W to 40W. I was expecting an high light (lumens) at all, in the end I need to use four light in the place of two traditional ones to have the same result. You need to used more lamps in the place of traditional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianopoveda on 02/10/2014

Price, quality. It works well. It's strong enough. Not easy to find in the stores. It lights on very quickly (i have tried othes that take some secons to turn on completely). Does not fit in all supports. Not very warm, but enough. Too long to arrive. It has been shipped in two times and it was only five items. I will ask for more if the price is better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterwdeal on 01/20/2014

I ordered this LED-lamp as a replacement for my old low energy lamp. The old one was 24W and this one is only 10W but lights almost as good as my old one. PERFECT!!! It will be a great and excellent energy saver !!! None ! It will be exciting to see how it works when it gets cold outside. May be a Little bit hard to fit in a small housing but probably ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections