DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable SD/MMC/USB MP3 Player Speaker with Remote Control
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabiohisat on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great sound quality, accepts several types of media and it's small enough to be taken anywhere Cons:Only thing I can think of is that the remote range is limited and there's no way to know the battery level. OtherThoughts:Really.. I own one, I'm very pleased and I'm eve... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykodunaiya2012 on 07/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very good speaker sound great and also cheap Thank deal extreme also great and fast shiping. Cons:Very good speaker for the money. Sound much better being a tower as compaired to a bookshelf speaker. Other reviews stated that they start sounding better after the... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynmb1970 on 12/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Wood case is ok and the extra rubber bass cushion does really help to sound better. both sd card reader and usb pen reader are fast to read mp3. not a delay at all. I use it at the desk and while biking attach to the water bottle support. Cons:no charge led. n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections