DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable SD/MMC/USB MP3 Player Speaker with Remote Control
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabiohisat on 05/21/2013

Great sound quality, accepts several types of media and it's small enough to be taken anywhere Only thing I can think of is that the remote range is limited and there's no way to know the battery level. Really.. I own one, I'm very pleased and I'm even thinking about buying another in case I brake it. I wanted a small speaker to take with me in trips ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykodunaiya2012 on 07/13/2012

very good speaker sound great and also cheap Thank deal extreme also great and fast shiping. Very good speaker for the money. Sound much better being a tower as compaired to a bookshelf speaker. Other reviews stated that they start sounding better after they get broken in. So far they sound clean right out of the box. Base could be a little better as ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynmb1970 on 12/08/2009

Wood case is ok and the extra rubber bass cushion does really help to sound better. both sd card reader and usb pen reader are fast to read mp3. not a delay at all. I use it at the desk and while biking attach to the water bottle support. no charge led. no idea when the charge is complete. 400ma battery instead of the 1000ma advertised! I recently changed ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections