DX » Community » Reviews » TELESIN Protective EVA Camera Storage Bag for Gopro Hero 4/3+ / HERO3 / HERO2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Good product Good price Great quality Fantastic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9515905 on 07/21/2015

Good case for my gopro hero 4. I can put to that case my fixing plates, some accessories and two additional batteries. The material of case is hard. I think it can protect the camera from falling with not a big height.

Good Case! Good Case!

Impression:Good price,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bykedde99 on 07/08/2015

Nice and practical carrying case for my GoPro Hero however, it would be nice if there vere an drawin ore a picture for were to put which pieces.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexOsuna on 07/04/2015

-Lo bueno: El producto se ve de buena calidad, tengo mas de 4 meses utilizandolo y funciona para lo que es, tiene compartimientos especificos para la camara, dos baterias, pantalla y otros. -Lo malo: el elastico de la bolsa de arriba es muy flojo y se salen las cosas que se guardan ahi.

0 0 0

• posted bysopta on 06/30/2015

I use it for SJ4000. I little cut out foam inside for SJ but it is not necessary. It is easy carry and fully protect set on trip - camera in waterproof case, batteries, charger, cables and some small access. Good product. Disadvantages: no strap to carry bag

0 0 0

• posted byJojoMojo3 on 06/09/2015

pros: very light, and small, enough to hold all you need for a gopro (in my case)- I didn't need any more room for my excessories, and the case is also very strong- the only way you can put your camera with other equipmet without having to worry about it. This is a very good quality case, and it... Read more

Important when you carry your camera from place to place Important when you carry your camera from place to place Important when you carry your camera from place to place Important when you carry your camera from place to place Important when you carry your camera from place to place

Impression:Fantastic, hard and sealed case;

0 0 0

• posted byRavdkooy on 04/27/2015

Great protective case for the GoPro and the wifi-remote, cabels, mounts and battery. Everyting fits great.

Impression:perfect,Good product,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bybeanwil on 04/14/2015

Ótimo para sua Gopro ... apesar de aparentar ser pequena, surpreende como cabe coisas e protege seu equipamento Great for your Gopro ... despite appearing to be small , it is amazing how things and protects your equipment

Impression:Bom Produto,Resistente,Ótima qualidade;

0 0 0

• posted byPedrojr0486 on 03/26/2015

Capa rígida, Tamanho Pequeno, Acomoda muito bem a câmera e acessórios

0 0 0

• posted byXacrifice on 01/21/2015

Pros: Good quality built, Cheap, Gets the job done Cons: Not that I could remind! This case fits probably all the GoPros, it's very cheap and as the most reviews say of good building quality. I can confirm that this is money well spent.

Impression:good price to quality;

0 0 0

• posted byKopel95 on 01/13/2015

very nice quality, sj4000 fits in and is protected perfect, good price, storage for camera, batteries and... Cons: None

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere