DX » Community » Reviews » TELESIN Protective EVA Camera Storage Bag for GoPro HD Hero3+ / HERO3 / HERO2 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byksborg on 05/06/2014

- Very rugged - Nice design - Compartments can be made as you wish - Protected my GoPro perfectly on holiday - Very nice materials are being used Can't think of cons at the moment This case is perfect. The build quality is excellent and it is very useful. Compartments can be made smaller or bigger with some foam if needed. Customize the inside as you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byairb0y44 on 04/24/2014

This case is very nice quality. The zipper is very smooth, stitching seems nice, foam is good, and outer shell seems pretty tough. I like how the foam is already cut to the correct dimensions for the things you need it to carry, like the camera, batteries and bac pac's. The 2 con's I have found so far is that the camera compartment is rather loose for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexbroere on 04/21/2014

This medium sized handy storage bag is very easy to use, seeing that it comes with a foam inside that holds the GoPro components. The zipper is very smooth and does not clog up. The bag has space for the GoPro camera (inside of the waterproof case), the GoPro wifi remote, two replacement batteries and extra items such as chargers or an even another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybattoncho on 04/06/2014

-Very sturdy construction -The compartments match the components very well -Soft on the inside and hard from the outside -Giving its price there is nothing more to wish for - it does its job perfectly I managed to put inside the camera with protective case, two batteries (+ one in the camera itself), two mounts, my remote and a small charger and cable.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections