DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Retractable Travellers Cup Keychain (Large/185ml)
  • 5 star 32 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by266775777 on 04/10/2014

Lightweight. Stable and solid. Stainless steel. Have a keychain hole so its easy to wear on belt when you are hiking. When you are pouring some liquids in it - it does not folding for a sudden. So its a nice item. Only one - when you are placing the cap onto it and put it in your pocket - it making some noisy sounds. Brought this as a gift to a friend.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddsn82 on 01/30/2014

when I was little these glasses were made ??of plastic. Now here's the same glass, metal (or faux metal) is certainly done well, for what it costs it does its job, I have a bit of fear for the composition of metal, I hope that the Chinese have not made ??toxic !. very practical and functional for camping can not miss. the quality is not the top. for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrio77 on 01/27/2014

beautiful comfortable glass,stylish!very comfortable in the car and a hike,This is a relatively small, but handy stainless steel retractable cup that can be useful when going outside (camping/hiking) or when trying to save space is an issue. The compact design (via retracting) means that the size of the cup is quite small, and can easily fit in a purse.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerson123456 on 01/18/2014

Stainless steel, easy to use, folds to a very compact size, visually appealing. Case closes tightly which is important when traveling to ensure that the inside of the cup stays clean. Item must be washed a few times upon receiving it as there is a strong metallic smell, the cup collapses a bit too easily so you have to take care to open it all the way ... Read more

Cup opened next to case and quarter for size
    0 0
  • posted bymiljenkos on 10/25/2013

It is made of metal so when you put water in it it will not smell on plastic, it is made like a keychain so it can be attached almost anywhere on your backpack or your jacket so it can easily be reached and you will not have to look for it. If not properly extracted, it can collapse easily. Very useful for camping and other outdoor activities. All of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavobguerra on 10/15/2013

Good for travelers. Nice looking and durable. Stainless steel, good material. Can save your life while traveling. It's of metal, ie, resistant, washable, durable. Collapses a little too easily sometimes. Its terrible, specially if it collapse when full of course. Another (stupid) thing is the noise produced by de space left inside the case . I didnt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWired2008 on 09/06/2013

Good Quality for the price. I use to take it to the beach and camping places to replace the plastic disposables Could have one more ring and it would be perfect. May be something to stop the rings to rattle They are a little noisy ... I was driving offroad and because of the noise , I had to stop and put a napkin inside otherwise is like transporting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysepiwu on 07/19/2013

Very light, but sturdy. Easy to use and rinse/wash. Practical retractable design. Comes with nice keychain. The bottom looks like surplus at first, but is actually useful to hold on when pouring hot liquids. Case is way too difficult to open. Need to pull out the cup with some strength/twisting to hold in place tight. The material quality is questionable:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNandoo79 on 07/11/2013

It is working properly, no water leakage, no burrs. It s made of true stainless steel material. During walking it has sounds like keys or coins in pocket, but is is becouse of the rings, so must be accepted and easily can be get used to it. It is great to have the harder coverage that protects the rings inside. The chain ins not stainless steel and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCBOTbr on 05/30/2013

Good for travelers. Nice looking and durable. Easy to use, very useful. Everything as expected. Good material, stainless steel as the noticed. I use it outdoor, and traveling. Small and portable. This cup is that it collapses a little too easily sometimes. Then hold your strong. This is a good cup, you don´t will regret. I wish they made a larger ... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections