Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Useful cup. Could be more compact and quieter

posted by himynameisbunny on 05/20/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

+ Definitely the gadget factor. People will think you're weird until they need it

+ Holds water without spillage

+ Holds a fair amount of liquid. Don't be fooled by the 185ml title, you will find this is enough for what you want it for

+ Has a small tray underneath to catch any spillage

+ Compact but...

Cons:

- ...not compact enough I think. It's easily ~3cm tall, if it was made with more folds I'm sure it could have been made thinner

- It rattles when you walk, very quietly though. This is rather irritating. Won't stop me from using it though

- Don't bother using it as a keychain, throw it in your bag. The keychain but isn't bad but the issue is the weight. There's no way I would hang something that heavy off my keys

- Kind of hard to open. Can be slightly irrirating to keep it extended. Second point is NOT a big issue, do not be alarmed

OtherThoughts:

~ They could have made more layers/folds to the cup to make it shorter when collapsed. This would solve the rattling issue too I think

~ They could also put some kind of tab between the cover and the cup itself so you could open it easier. So far the technique to open it is to find the gap where the little dimples have pushed the cover out, place your fingernails either side of the gap and pull

Bottomline:

= Very handy

= Holds more liquid than you think

= Not compact enough

= Rattles a tad

= Should be easier to open

= Should be more compact

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections