DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Retractable Travellers Cup Keychain (Small/60ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaninoEl on 02/13/2014

nice folding cup, light weight, made out of good materials, holds fluid without leaking, opens and closes very easy, comes with a small key chain attatchment on the casing the casing makes a ratteling sound when it is closed, this is a design flaw in my opinion, i can not carry it in my pocket because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfredkin on 12/13/2013

Handy thing! suitable for different situations and different products Easy, convenient cup for different needs. Can be used in the campaign and in other places. Folded reminds keychain. But as a keychain it uncomfortable to wear. so it is best to keep it in the bag. When unfolded, check whether it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytdotidle on 04/22/2010

It holds water perfectly, and is super-useful for camping/traveling. I was a bit wary of the way the case lid attached (expected it to screw on), but it seems to be working fine. It's really small, I have to use it over and over to quench my thirst even a bit. I used to have one of these from a camping ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byICanuwundra on 01/20/2010

Segments lock tightly, no spillage of valuable moisture: what goes in cup reaches throat (bad motoric coordination exempted), if you pull open, then twist, while still pulling, to locks the segments in place securely. Merely flicking or pulling open won't do, and I'd not entrust other than rotgut to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsemi11 on 10/03/2009

It unfolds and folds in a second so you can have your own portable cup to drink. No more risks for drinking from a cup from someone you do not know, no more going to a party and not having something to pour your drink on ;) As I said it is very practical, and water does not leak at all if you opoen it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeardowel on 09/05/2009

Pretty damn good cup. Well constructed. Six sections (including the base). 60.2 grams / 2.125 ounces, as weighed by my DX digital pocket scale (SKU 1165.) Cinches up tight. Good for taking medicine on the go. Perhaps a bit heavy for a backpacker or camper. Key chain attachment is kind of useless, given ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections