DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Steel 4-in-1 Shovel + Axe + Knife + Saw
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBouyakasha on 05/25/2010

All the accessories are made of steel and are of high quality. 4 peices is sweet! very useful. axe is the best, shovel is good, blade is sharpe as hell and knife might work well on wood. The handle is a complete waste. It bends instantely. That's a bummer. I went to Hope Depot and replaced the handle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylitstorm on 05/22/2010

The best idea ever All the attachments seem solid All pieces are solid except for handle and grip The handle is a bent cylinder 3mm thick i have yet to have a chance to use it but i doubt it wont beat any tree The Handle is seriously scary knife and saw jiggle Great idea cheap made filler because i cant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byim2wl997 on 05/16/2010

its 4 tools in one, the 4 tools are made of steel, useful to have in emergency, cheap. only used the shovel it held out pretty well. the axe has another end for hammering, so u can chop or hammer w/ the axe head. not for loosening really packed soil, the hole that holds everything widens if u use the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections