DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 4-LED White Light Flashlight with UV Flashlight - Green (90~240V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrcaresia on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The light is very bright and is really useful the dark places. THe UV light is very good too, and it is brighter than the led laser pen. Cons:The only cons, for me, is about it takes a long time to recharge the battery and the UV light could be brighter, but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinifebr on 06/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The LEDs light are very bright! It's rechargable. It has a lithium battery! The battery lasts more than 6 hours, it's about 7 and half hours! Good for using in a camp! The build quality is very good! English instructions! It's small! Cheap! Cons:It takes a long time to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd3solatesoldier on 02/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light is really really bright and is really useful in many situations where you need light. The battery is a li ion battery and lasts a pretty long time before recharging, at least thats what the instructions say. But so far its really bright and looking strong when i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections