DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Sleeve for Wii Remote (Designed for Using MotionPlus)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpawnick on 08/12/2013

Exacto al original. No hay prácticamente diferencias cambia algo en el tono de la silicona, pero por lo demás es igual. El precio es muy ajustado y la calidad es muy buena. Se ajusta perfectamente, se adapta a la forma del mando muy bien y tiene un grip excelente. No conozco ningún otro sitio que lo venda mas barato. Ninguno. Por ese ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgoerres on 01/10/2013

Looks like the original one. Good and cheap replacement. Easy to use, simple and practical. Not designed for WII motion+. This is not a problem for me though. A bit more of a hassle when to replace or recharge the batteries. At first it looks like the pieces do not fit properly. After bending and pushing a little bit everything falls into place. I ordered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysavioricarus on 04/23/2011

Works like the original one. Has nintendo and wii logos... so... Easy to use, no problems in placing it, or taking out Simple, pratical, and its does protect the wiimotes, (and yourself, if you have clumsy friends!) totally NOT designed to use with wiimotion plus!!! simply its a normal-standard sleeve. for the standard wiimote. Other than that (which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrrom on 02/09/2011

Look like original sleeve and also is usefull like original sleeve for Wii remote. Has same design like original. With Wii logo from below. Is quite comfortable in the hand. Same material thickness as original. Fit very well. The color little bit blue - not clean white. I have black one original sleeve and the only difference is color. Very good product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamuelprados on 04/27/2010

It is a good replacement silicone sleeve for wii remote if you lost yours or if you own a older wii remote that didn't came with that silicon sleeve. It is NOT designed for WiiMotion Plus!!! this wasn't a problem for me, after reading other reviews about this product and seeing people say it was not for wii motion plus, i actually bought it hoping that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylondon on 09/10/2009

Well despite the description of the product, this is for the Wiimote WITHOUT the motion plus. I’ve ordered it knowing that, just checking the measures and the picture. The build quality is equivalent to the original, and is absolutely inexpensive. Definitely it is a good purchase. Even the Wii logo on the back of the sleeve looks like the original. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections