DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Card w/ SD Adapter (8GB / Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpiderman37 on 05/05/2014

Work very well. Work perfectly in my pc using windows 7 starter and windows vista, camera of pictures, telephone and my tablet whit android. It is recognizes 7.9 Gb. The capacity is equally to the original. I have not found anything cons. Weight and measures equal to the original It is a great purchase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikolailicsb on 03/19/2014

Extremely good memory card. Transferring files is easy and fast. Every memory card comes in a protective case with a SD adapter, so you can transfer files to your laptop in case you don't have the bluetooth device. It works amazing on all microSD and SD enabled devices - video camera, mobile phone, mp3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMegasmeg on 03/16/2014

Excellently priced official product with SD card that enables you to transfer downloads + pictures + saved files [using a mobile as a portable save device] from a mobile device to your computer. In addition many eBooks use SD cards for additional memory [like my NC30] so its a good investment. Finally ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections