DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Card w/ SD Adapter (8GB / Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Great product Satisfied buen precio price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrraynold on 01/08/2015

what more could I expect from a product from the most famous brand, known for the best quality in a good price. Used the card without the adaptor on my new camera for 8 month. easy to use and worked great!

Good price for a product from the best manufacture in the category!

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bysetecentos on 11/26/2014

Pros: relación calidad precio adecuada Cons: podría tener una tasa de transferencia un poco más alta

Impression:Correcta,estable;

0 0 0

• posted byQuique80 on 10/31/2014

-Buen precio. -Incluye adaptador SD

Impression:buen precio,Incluye adaptador SD;

0 0 0

• posted bypynknow on 10/26/2014

Great card, works perfect on all device , easy to use for any purpose.comes with an adapter which can b use on pc nd other devices

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byklimino on 09/25/2014

This is not anything to add. All right, it works on any device, and is an excellent base price, for which it's worth to buy. Price, quality, design. Thumbs up :)

Impression:price;

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoesf on 09/17/2014

Pros: Ótimo custo beneficio e de fácil instalação. Contras: Nenhum. Dá para gravar tudo que você necessita, sem problema nenhum. Vem com o adaptador e com o case protetor.

Um produto excelente, não tenho do que reclamar.

Impression:Muito bom e de fácil instalação. ;

0 0 0

• posted byTheDragonborn on 07/24/2014

The product is excellent, I had no problems at all. The reading/writing speed is great and it works just fine. And in most time, my Windows wouldn't detect any kind of SD/MicroSD I connected, but it was not the case. (And it comes in a fancy little plastic box XD)

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bySpiderman37 on 05/05/2014

Work very well. Work perfectly in my pc using windows 7 starter and windows vista, camera of pictures, telephone and my tablet whit android. It is recognizes 7.9 Gb. The capacity is equally to the original. I have not found anything cons. Weight and measures equal to the original It is a great an... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikolailicsb on 03/19/2014

Extremely good memory card. Transferring files is easy and fast. Every memory card comes in a protective case with a SD adapter, so you can transfer files to your laptop in case you don't have the bluetooth device. It works amazing on all microSD and SD enabled devices - video camera, mobile mp3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMegasmeg on 03/16/2014

Excellently priced official product with SD card that enables you to transfer downloads + pictures + saved files [using a mobile as a portable save device] from a mobile device to your computer. In addition many eBooks use SD cards for additional memory [like my NC30] so its a good investment. an... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections