DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode Red Light LED Wheel Light for Bikes and Cars (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynimer.benari on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Strong light - batteries are holding out (~3 months of use) - three light modes - waterproof !!! - good value for money Cons:- turning ON/OFF is not so easy, espcially for kids - placment is a bit tricky and could be improved OtherThoughts:I bought this ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The light is strong, the batteries are long-lasting, and you've got three light modes to choose from. They're waterproof. This is a great thing, because they adjust pretty low on the wheels, so they get splashed often, and might even be fully submerged at time... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlfahannen on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to "install". Just insert it between the spokes and it will be there. I have used for a couple of weeks now and i have not had any problem with the fitting. Standard batteries CR 2032 which are cheap in 10-pack. The effect is good when the wheel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelfranko on 01/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really good product good build quality easy to fit and easy to operate it just slips in between your spokes and you turn it on and off by pressing the center of the light Cons:none that i can think of OtherThoughts:really good product i bought it because u can never have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaYAlnikV2 on 09/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Weights less than similar devices with "old-school" hard plastic cases. - Outer shell made from silicon - it will never crack even after hard bumps - Self-sealing: no water leaks between case and battery cover. (immersed in water for 5 minutes, 0.5... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNCCNJ on 06/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent for making sure you're seen from the side at night. They work great. Well made. Cons:The only complaint is that 1 was blinking when I opened the package. The battery was a little weak but there was an extra battery in the package so not a big deal. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypancakegeels on 09/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Safer than just using your normal lights alone. It looks quite futuristic. Cons:I can't really complain - it is pretty big, and not especially light - but it does what you want. OtherThoughts:Someone at work said it looked like a sextoy, but it doesn't, as far... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections