DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode Blue Light LED Wheel Light for Bikes and Cars (2*CR2016)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnyjen on 12/13/2012

The light is strong, the batteries are long-lasting, and you've got three light modes to choose from. They're waterproof. This is a great thing, because they adjust pretty low on the wheels, so they get splashed often, and might even be fully submerged at times during normal riding. The covers that protect the electronics are hard to remove, so you ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymachiya on 11/12/2011

It's bright, the bike I used it on is blue so it matches that color (not that the bike color is visible when it's dark enough to need a spoke light, but for some reason I care), and it gives much-needed side visibility. Hard to work the switch in the cold when wearing gloves. Big problem - it failed to light yesterday. It flashed once when I opened ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaule on 05/27/2011

Brought this to try on my kids bmx . its very bright came with 2 batteries installled Is advertised as cr2032 but had two x cr 2016 installed . this makes the light much brioghter tahn if you have a single cr2032. Also has two x spare cr2016 batteries. Very easy to install just push on and slide to position on spokes . Also easy to take of its light ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections