DX » Community » Reviews » USB Wired Desktop / Handheld Laser Barcode Scanner w/ Stand - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Simple Doesn't work economic Just works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThom.Kemp. on 03/11/2016

Impression:Goede kwaliteit;

Kleur van de barcode-scanner komt niet overeen met de gespecificeerde kleur in de productomschrijving. Minpuntje, maar verder werkt hij prima!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byluferazan on 06/16/2015

Impression:good;

Excelente product to pay my bills. I use with Bradesco Bank and Itaú Bank from Brazil. And I use to register the same products in my corporate system.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypeterlan on 06/05/2015

Pros: Very fast and good barcode scanner. Good case, sturdy cable, long range Cons: This product does not come with an English Manual. Yes, it is in the specs, but I overlooked it. And I really can't read Chinese. Beware of this Additional tips: If you happen to have a keyboard layout like French... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWagnerbv on 04/02/2015

Impression:Simple,economic,beatifull;

The product is good and makes good reading. However not read all standards . Codes of Brazilian banks bars are not recognized.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9048794 on 02/17/2015

Impression:Works well on windows,Does not work well on Yosemite (MacOS/X);

Good scanner, fast delivery to Holland, unfortunately scans wrong on MacOS/X Yosemite (did not test other releases of MacOS), for some reason it garbles the result. Have not yet found out why. The scanner is working fine in Windows (7) though.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMikkoZ on 02/13/2015

Impression:Doesn't work;

Cons: Scans codes but doesn't output anything on PC (in notepad or browser). Mirror keeps moving when connected even though no trigger is pressed. Pros: Comes with "User's Manual" with setup codes. Setup with barcodes is working even though connection to PC is not. Good build quality. Sturdy and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8564880 on 12/03/2014

Very good, easy to use, product is as described, great finish and easy installation. Only downside is the slow delivery (for Brazil), but otherwise, all very good.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byUFO89 on 10/21/2014

Impression:Just works;

We needed an inexpensive bar code scanner to scan simple EAN codes. This one did the job very well! Most of the time it reads the code quickly and always correctly.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMantlet on 08/09/2014

Impression:Perfect scanner;

Pros: - You can combine the always on scanning with the stand to make a checkout like setup. - It recognizes any barcode I've shown it so far. Also with a slide angle or rounded surface - Good length cable to connect to your computer. Cons: - None so far. Keep in mind that there are faster but to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAdezwart on 06/13/2014

The "scan-light /bar" comes on when you press the trigger, so it is not constantly emitting a red bar. It is however emitting a blue light to show you it is connected. Fast enough response time to scan a decent amount of bar-codes after each other. The cable is un-pluggable, so it is to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere