DX » Community » Reviews » GONGJUE 0.8" LCD Screen Portable Temperature-controlled Hot Air Gun - Black + Dark Blue
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful Excelente Comfortable GENIAL
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHenning_Olsen on 02/28/2017

Impression:Useful,nice;

it works very well. works god for desoldering and heat shrink tubes. the size makes it very usefull for heating small things. i like this product a lot.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDiversant123 on 01/25/2017

Impression:Useful,So So;

Prons: 1. Low price 2. Ease of use (small size and portability) Cons: 1. low quality Other: Burned out after first use. After 5 minutes use was turned off. Burned high-voltage transistors in power supply. The problem in the architecture, and cheap components and schema was overheat.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysvete on 12/11/2016

Impression:Useful;

Pros: good price, good quality, ease of use. Cons: none

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBenco23 on 10/21/2015

Impression:nice;

El producto llego en buen estado y cumple su funcion. No viene con conexion de enchufe EU por lo que hay que hacerse con un conversor de enchufe.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBadre88 on 10/17/2015

Impression:GENIAL;

Tested and it work great, this hot air tool is able to remove electronic little component very easily and without problems, I also use it to work on plastics cons, little expensive, it don't have EU plug adapter.

Good Gadjet

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBadre88 on 10/13/2015

Impression:GENIAL;

Tested and it work great, this hot air tool is able to remove electronic little component very easily and without problems, I also use it to work on plastics cons, little expensive, it don't have EU plug adapter.

Great Hot Air

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykoffie89 on 10/02/2015

Pros: Works as advertised. Cons: Fan stoped working making it useless now, might be a defect.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypepehillo on 02/21/2015

Impression:Comfortable,all in one,nice for carry on;

PROS: easy to use, after you take controlled the temperature the soldering meets his function and is easy de soldering SMS components.the quality is good. CONS: the power cord is a little stiff and it makes a little uncomfortable, the accuracy of the display in not very good it makes necessary to... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/07/2015

This soldering iron has the power button on and off very useful, go with various welding nozzles and support, very good for diy and repairs.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytharold on 01/02/2015

Pros: Lighter in weight than I expected. Quiet. LCD display is very handy. Cord is very sturdy. Cons: Takes a while to come up to temperature (longer than expected). Is wider than I expected, may be an issue if you have small hands.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere