DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Mushroom Doll (Green)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byosvaldoj10 on 02/22/2014

Comfortable and beautiful product. Good to decorate the room. Along with pillows can bring a difference in the decor. Can be used to rest his head on the couch while watching a good movie.Resistant and with a great finish product. Good to accommodate the player while having fun with the game. could be ... Read more

Good product - satisfied

0 0 0

• posted bymarfabilis on 10/29/2013

This was certainly one of the best buys in terms of plushes I've ever done on DX website. This plush is simply fantastic and has one of the best finishes I've ever seen around the world. It is extremely soft, fluffy and has a perfect seam. Arrived in just 21 calendar days, very well packed, no crumpled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanfrowar on 06/20/2013

Very good build quality, really cute toy. It's very fluffly. Here in Brazil it would cost at least three times this price. It is bigger and fluffier than I tought. Better than expected! Can't think of any. Except it could be cheaper :) I love to sleep hugging it :) One of the best purchases I have made ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOruga on 06/19/2013

Great product, soft, pretty, do not have anything cons, the package has been shipped in perfect condition, very beautiful and versatile, I can use it where I want, purses, backpacks, etc. I have nothing cons this product, it was delivered in perfect condition =] I recommend everyone to buy, who certainly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraulpaschoal on 06/04/2013

One of the best gifts ever bought on DX. My fiancee loved this as it has a great finish and is super soft. Not to mention that it is very well done and remember perfectly the Life Mushroom Mario. 5 stars. I have nothing to say. The product is very well designed and great finish. For you who know people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotHix on 01/11/2013

Really good doll. It looks to be well designed and we can't see any problem with its material. The price is not bad at all comparing its quality and weight. No additional life when it arrived. :P I could not find any cons, it's just a good doll. :) This is a really cool gift if your girlfriend likes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoniocpl2 on 12/11/2012

Very beautiful, very well made product with great sewing and exceptional size, great for this product, bought to see the size principle, sewing and finishing and as soon as the first unit arrived I ordered more for the whole family to DX is great. Again I have against it is the lack of housing, first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrespynhu on 11/28/2012

Produto de otima qualidade, bonito e bem feito. O preço não é seu forte, mas mesmo assim ficou bom. Aqui para o Brasil, o frete chegou em 2 semanas, geralmente demora um mes. Muito rapido Product of great quality, beautiful and well done. The price is not your forte, but even so it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytenpou on 04/20/2012

It is unbelievably cute, soft and squishy. Very nice to touch. Build quality is great. It springs right back no matter how you squeeze it. (And you will want to do it a lot!). The place where the hanging strap (on top) goes through fabric doesn't feel very sturdy. Hanging in up will probably be ok, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaoet on 10/18/2011

It is so freaking awesome!!!!!!! I just love it!!! It is incredibly cute, I sleep with it everyday. Good build quality, doesn't look cheap and it has the cuttest "plain" face expression as seen in all mario mushrooms threw all video games. If you die, it won't give you another life, don't try ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections