DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Mushroom Doll Keychain - Large (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 21 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenetti93 on 05/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, this product is very simple, it is a really nice keychain, I really liked it, it is bigger then I though, it is really cute and usefull. Cons:there is no problem, It arrived my home in perfect conditions, the only bad thing about this mushroom is that we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalopezjacinto on 03/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They have great quality and also there are of a great size; those mushrooms are just like videogames. They are cheap, and are perfect for gift, to keep as keychain or put in the car. Cons:Only that you can't choose the color, but anything else. They are just per... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpace_Monkey on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's high-quality, feels great, nice size. Exactly right for my rear view mirror :) Oh and it's not a ripoff by no means. It's fully licensed by Nintendo, so it looks great as well. Cons:None except that you can't select the color. I really wanted the green one! OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydestabilizator on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The mushroom is quite big, well made and indeed cute. The material is soft, but mushroom is nicely stuffed, so it holds shape. Cons:Maybe it is too big? Definitely not to be mounted on keys, but nice nonetheless. OtherThoughts:Definitely not assorted colors, I'v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosa91 on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is very well-made and it feels great. - It is as big as the double of the size of the smaller one. - It comes with a little rope if you want to hang it somewhere. Cons:- I can't even really think of a single one, it very nice for its price. OtherThoughts:It could b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykitmoro on 10/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*price is very good, specially with the Bulkrate prices. *medium size, fits perfectly on car's mirror with a string. *very good material, I was really impressed when I opened the package. Cons:No cons so far OtherThoughts:Perfect for gift *I really think DX should have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleeal_ on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*price is very good, specially with the Bulkrate prices. *medium size, fits perfectly on car's mirror with a string. *very good material, I was really impressed when I opened the package. Cons:*cannot choose color, I've bought 4 at a time and all came pink and white. Ot... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAker666 on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Soft - Cheap - Funny - Good size - Portable!!!!!!!!!! It is exactly as shown in the picture. Cons:None for me. I was lucky and I received that I wanted. I do not think that this product has something negative. But it would be best that you could choose inste... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDodat on 12/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A keychain with a very good quality, it does not feel like it broke so easily. Perfect gift, I bought mine to someone else and she liked it! It is very, very cheap. Cons:I dont really know... maybe becuze you cannot choose which color you want, i received the pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfarl on 11/24/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this doll for my son for almost a year ago. - Made of durable material, very beautiful. - Is not expensive! - A great gift to those who lived through the era of the Mario games. Cons:- It is small. - I received a green character (a mario live!) But I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections