DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Mushroom Doll Keychain - Large (Assorted Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenetti93 on 05/01/2014

Well, this product is very simple, it is a really nice keychain, I really liked it, it is bigger then I though, it is really cute and usefull. there is no problem, It arrived my home in perfect conditions, the only bad thing about this mushroom is that we cannot choose the collor! I wish a green or a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalopezjacinto on 03/29/2014

They have great quality and also there are of a great size; those mushrooms are just like videogames. They are cheap, and are perfect for gift, to keep as keychain or put in the car. Only that you can't choose the color, but anything else. They are just perfect. I ordered 3 of them, and 2 are of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpace_Monkey on 09/04/2013

It's high-quality, feels great, nice size. Exactly right for my rear view mirror :) Oh and it's not a ripoff by no means. It's fully licensed by Nintendo, so it looks great as well. None except that you can't select the color. I really wanted the green one! DX, let us choose the color! I would order ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydestabilizator on 01/16/2013

The mushroom is quite big, well made and indeed cute. The material is soft, but mushroom is nicely stuffed, so it holds shape. Maybe it is too big? Definitely not to be mounted on keys, but nice nonetheless. Definitely not assorted colors, I've ordered 5 pieces hoping for at least 1 red, got 5 orange ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertosa91 on 11/10/2012

- It is very well-made and it feels great. - It is as big as the double of the size of the smaller one. - It comes with a little rope if you want to hang it somewhere. - I can't even really think of a single one, it very nice for its price. It could be a really nice gift for the mario saga fans. My girlfriend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykitmoro on 10/23/2012

*price is very good, specially with the Bulkrate prices. *medium size, fits perfectly on car's mirror with a string. *very good material, I was really impressed when I opened the package. No cons so far Perfect for gift *I really think DX should have sent different colors when the person buys 3+ products.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleeal_ on 09/03/2012

*price is very good, specially with the Bulkrate prices. *medium size, fits perfectly on car's mirror with a string. *very good material, I was really impressed when I opened the package. *cannot choose color, I've bought 4 at a time and all came pink and white. *I really think DX should have sent different ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAker666 on 08/16/2012

- Soft - Cheap - Funny - Good size - Portable!!!!!!!!!! It is exactly as shown in the picture. None for me. I was lucky and I received that I wanted. I do not think that this product has something negative. But it would be best that you could choose instead of being random, I've been lucky. I think my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDodat on 12/25/2011

A keychain with a very good quality, it does not feel like it broke so easily. Perfect gift, I bought mine to someone else and she liked it! It is very, very cheap. I dont really know... maybe becuze you cannot choose which color you want, i received the pink one. Its small, Im really happy that I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycfarl on 11/24/2011

I bought this doll for my son for almost a year ago. - Made of durable material, very beautiful. - Is not expensive! - A great gift to those who lived through the era of the Mario games. - It is small. - I received a green character (a mario live!) But I was very satisfied with it. Everyone asks me where ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections