DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Dinosaur Doll Keychain (Red)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhgbnunes on 11/28/2012

Just like the other Mario figures it looks really really good and it's actually made of quality materials, the size was actually bigger than I thought. The only thing I didn't really like was the back, doesn't as good as the rest but still looks great. As the other products here at DX this was an amazing ... Read more

Dinossaur Back Dinossaur Front

0 0 0

• posted byJhonnyDragon on 05/01/2012

-Good Price -Very cute, everybody that receive it as gift loves -Good Quality -Easy to use, its just a Keychain -Looks like the Yoshi from de games -There are magnets on the hands, so can use it more than just a Keychain. -Too big for a Keychain and too small for a plush doll, but this is the only con,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeysianesilva on 09/30/2010

Well...there is no many things to talk about a doll, but let's go! - Very cheap: the price is fair enough. - Good build quality: the doll seems to be very resistent - It's red: my girlfriend will love it! :) - Really looks like videogame's Yoshi, it's nt like some toys that we find that looks like all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeomt on 01/16/2010

- Really cute - Very cheap - Really good price/quality relation The doll's quality it's ok, although the chain was broken 2 days after using it. However I am not sure if I kind of force it. I thought it would be a little bit bigger, I did not pay much attention to the size Red color gives yoshi an original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalc1 on 12/21/2009

Well stuffed, looks like Yoshi with matching genuine Yoshi colors. Small enough i suppose to be hung on as a key chain. Price price price. Deal extreme requires i type at least five hundred characters. five hundred. five hundred. Not mentioned anywhere on the site but there are two magnets on his hands.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections