DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Dinosaur Doll Keychain (Green)
Customer’s impression:
cute big Yoshi Anime Mario
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOnizuko on 12/03/2014

Pros: Looks great, firm built Cons: Big Other thoughts: I bought it as a gift and it was a little big to use as a keychain, but my friend liked it anyway. You can use it as a plush to hang on your rearview mirror or somewhere else. Read more

Impression:cute,big;

0 0 0

• posted byRenanziiin on 09/30/2014

Cute Mario Figure Dinosaur Doll Keychain (Green) muito bom e bonito, o boneco é idêntico ao original !!! Read more

Impression:Yoshi, Mario, Anime;

0 0 0

• posted byPotitet on 04/13/2014

* This product is very soft and nicely detailed. * The colour resembles that of the originial Yoshi! * The shape is very nice, I have seen other dolls that are misproportionate. * You can use this for several purposes, on the key chain (it is perhaps a little bit too big for that), on a backpack, in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacperla on 01/05/2014

Its so adorable, and soft. Kids love it. Its so portable, and is not heavy at all For all ages! My vehicle look , really cool with this toy hanging in it Is not exactly the same as Yoshi in the video games, but I understand that is a stuffed version. because Yoshi light green, this toy can get dirty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysimorh on 12/09/2013

The yoshi material is very soft. Detailed. So cheap. It's the original colour of Yoshi!!! If you want to buy a doll like this in your country it will be more expensive. Not much... It's so big to be a keychain, but it's good. And the saddle on yoshi's back could be a little more detailed.... It's good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRebenny on 11/20/2013

The fabric is very soft; it has a great shape; It's extremely cute, I'm very happy I bought this! One of the eyes is a bit larger than the other, but nothing very noticeable. The saddle on yoshi's back could be a little more detailed. Too big to be used as a keychain. You can wear it on your bags and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEddybrazil on 08/30/2013

Extremely well made!! Great colors and finish, you simple must buy one of these!!! They look exactly like the pictures, and reminds us of our past! It is not fragile as well! He is also a good sized one: Not too big as to be a hindrance, and not too small. Just perfect. No one. A simple toy or decoration ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycdpcurso on 08/02/2013

Great Yoshi. Cute and a good size to have hanging around or hang in your car. The green make it look like the real Mario character in the game awesome ... Some problems with finishing, but nothing too big. Also, it's not good for a keychain... you'll want to use it as something else ( Maybe your car ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

I just loved it. It is a high quality product, it is very cute, has a well-known, includes an original label, it sells very well at a good price, its size is perfect for hanging in the car carry or backpack, is a gift Ideal for lovers of Mario Bros, is beautifully designed, the material is excellent,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoOKHKNOo on 05/09/2013

It´s a nice and really cheap plush. If you like videogames and or know someone who does, this is great. It´s perfect for room or car decoration, a little too big for a keychain. It really does look like Yoshi! None. You either buy it as a present, or for yourself. In any case it does the job,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections