DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Dinosaur Doll Keychain (Green)
  • 5 star 30 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPotitet on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* This product is very soft and nicely detailed. * The colour resembles that of the originial Yoshi! * The shape is very nice, I have seen other dolls that are misproportionate. * You can use this for several purposes, on the key chain (it is perhaps a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacperla on 01/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its so adorable, and soft. Kids love it. Its so portable, and is not heavy at all For all ages! My vehicle look , really cool with this toy hanging in it Cons:Is not exactly the same as Yoshi in the video games, but I understand that is a stuffed version. beca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimorh on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The yoshi material is very soft. Detailed. So cheap. It's the original colour of Yoshi!!! If you want to buy a doll like this in your country it will be more expensive. Cons:Not much... It's so big to be a keychain, but it's good. And the saddle on yoshi's back... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRebenny on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The fabric is very soft; it has a great shape; It's extremely cute, I'm very happy I bought this! Cons:One of the eyes is a bit larger than the other, but nothing very noticeable. The saddle on yoshi's back could be a little more detailed. Too big to be used as... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I just loved it. It is a high quality product, it is very cute, has a well-known, includes an original label, it sells very well at a good price, its size is perfect for hanging in the car carry or backpack, is a gift Ideal for lovers of Mario Bros, is beautif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoOKHKNOo on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s a nice and really cheap plush. If you like videogames and or know someone who does, this is great. It´s perfect for room or car decoration, a little too big for a keychain. It really does look like Yoshi! Cons:None. You either buy it as a presen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygothicspiderman on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Yoshi is very soft. He is very well made. He is small which I like, he does not take up much space. He is green, just like the original Yoshi. His little tongue doesn't move, but that's okay I love him anyway. Cons:None, I love my Yoshi toy. He is a good size to carry a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclessx on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Ideal to give to a small child or Mario Bross Fan, very economical. It is a beautiful doll that can be placed on either side of the house, car or job. beautiful just like the larger version of this doll. Cons:the yoshi comes in one color. The ideal would be to choose vari... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeikiyou on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great Yoshi plush has a fine workmanship great size withit's 12,5 cm and can be used as a variety decoration purposes. The price is great if you take in consideration the cost and the workmanship. Cons:The shipping time is somewhat disappointing, but still has a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDirac92 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+In my country it is very difficult to find a stuffed animal of this quality even cheap price, +The material from which this appears to be resistant, + Realy cute figure, +The figure has many details, +Importantly, original fromm nintendo, +The product arrived i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections