DX » Community » Reviews » Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight (-20'C~280'C/-68'F~536'F)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygeorgistz on 11/10/2011

Quite accurate (difference of +/- 1 degree C), works well even from moderate distance, easy and comfortable to use, laser sight is especially useful, very cheap (less than half the price of similar thermometers in my country). Display is easily readable, plus it has a backlight, which can be turned on or off. So can the laser sight. Shuts down automatically,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsolovyev on 02/14/2011

- Easy to use - One battery lasts long time - Light weight - May be used to measure temperature of a sick person (approximately) - Does not work for animals - 4.5V battery instead of 3x1.5 I have used this thing to find out, where our house need to add heat insulation. It was useful. Also I have used this gadget to check whether a sick person has a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllmaker on 07/27/2010

Build quality is good, handle is soft. You have good grip even if hand`s are dirty. The screen is easy to read allmost in any positions. Accurate mesurment`s. The battery is easy to install, and it doesn`t fall of when you flip the thing up side down. Good thing is that you can shut off and on the laser, where you need it. And when you release the shwits ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections