DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Purple + Lilac (2-Pack/1*LR261)
Customer’s impression:
simple mais jolie
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregpet on 12/09/2014

Une belle petite montre, a un prix tout petit, ce qui permet d acheter beaucoup de modeles differents avecun tout petit budget... par contre n oubliez pas d acheter des piles d avance lorsque votre collection s agrandie ! Read more

Impression:simple mais jolie;

0 0 0

• posted byjgmalcotti on 11/13/2013

Son relojes muy lindos y practicos, con colores brillantes y persistentes, la bateria es muy duradera y se cambia sin ninguna dificultad, los colores son persistentes y no se estropean con el uso, ni cuando se los moja incluso con el agua salada del mar, realmente es una compra buena dado que la relacion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycurtisc on 06/15/2013

Excellent value for a basic watch. Works as advertised Easy to adjust Silicone material means there's nothing to catch or cause any damage Difficult to read the screen. (basic monochrome) One showed up working poorly, however, I was able to easily take it apart and fix it. Deal Extreme also offered to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvaro1998 on 05/10/2013

Hello, these watches are really cool. It's the same as others (like Ioion) that cost much more than these, although these keeps in time better than the "expensive" ones. I have a couple of the expensive watches and they delays dramatically. Only one thing: one of the watches have the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygardinetti on 09/11/2012

Good design for a very low price. The colors are beautiful and the quality of the plastic is not bad. For the accuracy, it is therefore a quartz watch more accurate than mechanical and at a very low price. The design is very nice and is very athletic. Nothing to complain about the negative. This watch ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybarcaruc on 02/13/2012

Very small,light weigth,fits all hand sizes. Bracelet color is very beautiful,even distributed. My wife loves the watch,i bought them to match her outfit,she loves these colours. Easy acces to the battery compartment. Doesn't have a light,battery came almost dead,kinda difficult to set time and date.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byciapetroli on 04/08/2011

english: -Very good-it! - he has a good finish! - The material looks good. Português: -Muito bom ele! - ele possui um bom acabamento! - o material parece ser bom. english:. no. Português:. nenhum problema até agora. english: Worth buying, I gave a present to my cousin! portugues: Vale ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacmx5 on 03/26/2011

Two watches for just a small price makes for excellent gift giving. Colours are bright and cheerful and a big hit amongst younger girls. Clear and easy to read. One watch lasted for 2 weeks before the battery died, but for the price I'm not complaining. Setting the watch can be hard as there are no instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJosect on 02/20/2011

Two watches in a very good price. The clock material does not damage the skin. They fit well into the wrist. It has no instruction manual, if only one sheet. The hidden buttons are hard to press. They are not water resistant. They have light, so that at night you can not use. The colors are for girls,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavierdp on 01/10/2011

Are very cheap. 2 watches for a price that I can buy one here. Nice colors, very "girly". My daughter likes Barbie and she's convinced that "this is the Barbie's watch". Tiny and easy to see the time. The plastic (silicon?) doesn't hurt the skin. Don't have a light. It came in a plastic bag with any ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections