DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lite Water Resistant Ionizer Sports Watch - White + Black (2-Pack/1*LR261)
Customer’s impression:
BOM I love it!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGennyCTnT on 08/26/2014

I am very pleased with my purchase and the service I have experienced. Not only that the product was cheaper here than anywhere else so I also got good information about how my order was handled. My package was in perfect condition. I would recommend others to act on your sit and I'll even do it again ... Read more

Impression:I love it!;

0 0 0

• bom
    posted byraphaellita on 08/25/2014

o produto é bom porém ambos os relógios vieram sem bateria dificultando o uso assim que chegaram acabei gastando um pouco mais para que eles começasem a funcionar. O branco funcionou bem porém o outro acabou parando de funcionar 1 mes depois, mesmo assim o produto é bom somente a qualidade que não é ... Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

- It is light weight and cool design - the rubber has no quality and the lcd of the clock was very dark, I cant see anything. - It is difficult to change batteries. - I did not test my watch under the water but I recommend you not trust this "Water Resistant" if you would like to keep this watch for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNishant123 on 04/17/2014

Very cheap. Stylish,Makes people look at your wrist. Available in various colors. Very light on your hands. Slightly difficult to adjust date and time. Can be difficult to wear for large hands. Other than these,no cons of this product. A very unique product at an affordable price. When I saw this product,... Read more

Black one

0 0 4

• posted byDudaMengarda on 02/12/2014

Very small - fits well - Don't bother when running, traynning at gym or playing some sports - Pretty resistant Myarm is hairy, so when i take it off some hairs goes with it, but it doesn't kill anybody... - Impossible to see the date, while wearing - Its not beautifull at all, at least i dont think so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilvergame on 02/08/2014

Excellent watch for everyday use. Not sorry to break or damage . Small price for such hours and the view is nice ! Advise as second clock for travel or for the remaining cases . Watches ordered half a year ago . Completely happy with all the rubber strap , does not break in the cold, which is especially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynyakas80 on 01/17/2014

Good value for money. Unfortunately, it seems the start of cheapness. But it's worth the money. Unfortunately, it seems the start of cheapness. The two-piece in one of them was discharged the battery. Another piece of new battery does not work either. I signaled the error, I am curious to see what happens.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarmela2 on 01/07/2014

Watches look nice. Simple and easy to carry.They are very cheap. Everyone can carry it and may be satisfied with him. You can use it in water and when you douche. In my package white is correct, and the black is defective and can not be used. Will you help me in my case. Please, if you can sent this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGerenouk on 01/02/2014

Confortable, fit, good looking and souple. Show hours and minutes on the main screen. You cannot be disappointed by two watches sold for less than three dollars. The batteries have not a long live. The date can onlly be shown by pressing a very small button on the reverse side with a pen. So it's like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrosario12345 on 11/21/2013

excellent product with flawless finish great for strolling the incomparable style. I recommend to all my friends from dx tired of looking for something to make me happy and I found this product really recommend to all my friends. like to have a collection of them about him there Who likes to buy that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections