DX » Community » Reviews » CY 50mm mini PCI-E mSATA Solid State Disk SSD to USB 3.0 Hard Disk Case Enclosure w/ Cable - Silver
Customer’s impression:
case good for the price but cable in bad quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychosseyour on 02/09/2015

like by most product by the price the USB cable was slowing down the case, used a diferent cable and now case works flawless and in good speed

Impression:case good for the price but cable in bad quality;

0 0 0

• posted byNonsens on 05/11/2014

Under proper circumstances, it does its job really well! Top write speed was nearly 200 MB/s on exFAT with Plextor M5M 128GB ssd (1.03). The package is nice, there's a screwdriver and a soft bag included. The overall build quality is not bad, though I wouldn't risk too much with it. When i first... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosvlaar on 05/06/2014

Sturdy aluminum case. Easy to use. Mounting the mSATA SSD is easy. Works with Windows XP through to 8 and with Mac. Tested with a Crucial M500 240GB SSD so it probably works with all SSD's out there. The controller is not the most expensive kind so you only get the speed of a normal USB stick (47... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrastami on 02/19/2014

- It's very small. It's barely bigger than a match box. - It's quite fast. I get read/write around 60/60 MB/s. Faster than my 1Gb hard drive. - It came with mini skrew driver that helped installing ssd. - Easy and fast installation. - Seems to be very solid body. - Still not as fast as my msata -... Read more

Lighter

0 0 0

DX Everywhere