DX » Community » Reviews » DS3231 RTC Board Real Time Clock Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi - Black
Customer’s impression:
OK Very Satisfied excelente producto Clock Quick and easy to use with Raspberry Pi
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmirandap on 08/03/2015

Muy buen producto y a muy buen precio. Totalmente satisfecho.

Impression:OK,Very Satisfied,excelente producto;

0 0 0

• posted by985277 on 07/21/2015

Fills the gap because a vanilla RPI card has no battery backup clock at all.

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byveghag on 07/15/2015

Mine shipped with a dead battery, which I half expected. Changed it, and now it works!

0 0 0

• posted bybhaezlr on 07/11/2015

Works like a charm on RPI.

0 0 0

• posted byskbharman2 on 05/25/2015

I ordered this to use with my Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, along with SKU 372688. I have built a GPS NTP server (with PPS support, if someone needs the information :)). Since it comes with a battery and pre-made pins you can easily attach it to the RPI without any soldering or modifications. It works... Read more

Perfect for your raspberry pi

0 0 0

• posted byjabdk on 05/19/2015

Simple to use - just follow directions from "abc1234321" (Thanks).

Impression:Quick and easy to use with Raspberry Pi;

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 04/17/2015

Seems to work okay - good for Pi where they might get turned off. Mine's inside an alarm system where I want to keep the clock even if the power and internet goes off.

Impression:Clock,rpi;

0 0 0

• posted byabc1234321 on 03/31/2015

Just plug with the + on pin 1 of the Raspberry connector (3.3V); so the board does not block the connector on the other side (even pin numbers). The case stil fits. On the software side, I used instructions from the following site: Please note that with recent Raspbian version, the I2C support is... Read more

Impression:Quick and easy to use with Raspberry Pi;

0 0 1

• posted bydfilazek on 03/27/2015

The product arrived in good order and worked on a Raspberry Pi 2 after a quick web search and a few commands at the Raspian command line.

Impression:OK,RTC For Raspberry Pi Model B,Quick and easy to use with Raspberry Pi;

0 0 0

• posted byludekhl on 03/12/2015

Pro:simple to connect, works perfectly Cons: blocks gpio4 pin, if connected directly to RaspPi header.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere