DX » Community » Reviews » DS3231 RTC Board Real Time Clock Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi - Black
Customer’s impression:
OK Very Satisfied Clock Quick and easy to use with Raspberry Pi RTC For Raspberry Pi Model B
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskbharman2 on 05/25/2015

I ordered this to use with my Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, along with SKU 372688. I have built a GPS NTP server (with PPS support, if someone needs the information :)). Since it comes with a battery and pre-made pins you can easily attach it to the RPI without any soldering or modifications. It works... Read more

Perfect for your raspberry pi

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byjabdk on 05/19/2015

Simple to use - just follow directions from "abc1234321" (Thanks).

Impression:Quick and easy to use with Raspberry Pi;

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 04/17/2015

Seems to work okay - good for Pi where they might get turned off. Mine's inside an alarm system where I want to keep the clock even if the power and internet goes off.

Impression:Clock,rpi;

0 0 0

• posted byabc1234321 on 03/31/2015

Just plug with the + on pin 1 of the Raspberry connector (3.3V); so the board does not block the connector on the other side (even pin numbers). The case stil fits. On the software side, I used instructions from the following site: Please note that with recent Raspbian version, the I2C support is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydfilazek on 03/27/2015

The product arrived in good order and worked on a Raspberry Pi 2 after a quick web search and a few commands at the Raspian command line.

Impression:OK,RTC For Raspberry Pi Model B,Quick and easy to use with Raspberry Pi;

0 0 0

• posted byludekhl on 03/12/2015

Pro:simple to connect, works perfectly Cons: blocks gpio4 pin, if connected directly to RaspPi header.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bydyakiwchuk on 02/12/2015

Works great with the Raspberry Pi 2 model B.

Good for Raspberry Pi 2 Model B

0 0 0

• posted byvladknez on 10/03/2014

Works just fine on raspberry Pi model B. Everything is OK. There is an instructions on net how to install it - needed to install it with thouch screen. Works just fine

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byMadmonkeylove on 07/25/2014

I bought this for my Raspberry Pi (Model B) project and this works. I'm not sure about the Arduino, but if you want to use this on the Raspberry Pi, this is a really good Real-Time Clock. The installation of the Hardware was straight forward -- just plug it into the GPIO pins. The case I had fit... Read more

Impression:RTC For Raspberry Pi Model B;

0 0 0

• posted byczernitko on 06/24/2014

Works as expected. Easy installation on Raspberry Pi, easy setup on Gentoo. The perfect thing is that this works at 3.3V level, so you don't need anything else. Just plug this into the board and you're good to go. None so far Battery lifetime is the only thing that could couse some trouble, this... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: