DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Red + Pink (2-Pack/1*LR261)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygardinetti on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ood design for a very low price. The colors are beautiful and the quality of the plastic is not bad. For the accuracy, it is therefore a quartz watch more accurate than mechanical and at a very low price. The design is very nice and is very athletic. Cons:Noth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorpuscul on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I still have them and they are still working (as in displaying something on the screen), but I use them mostly as a bracelet, because the watch isn't precise (see the con) Cons:- definately not waterproof; they might survive a small rain, though; - they have a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiGZ on 09/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap considering you're getting two -Rubber material makes it easy to put on and won't fall off -Nice colors. The pink one is kind of see through -Has a thin protective covering on which can be removed but should stay for a while. Cons:-Not exactly waterproof -No manual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgalY on 01/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, it's cheap and comes in variety of colors. Cons:Not accurate, only 1 out of 6 watches I ordered manages to keep some reasonable track of time, the other can delay or run forward by as much as 5-10 minutes a day. Also, the operation is not easy, you need to press t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeandro81 on 04/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very very very very cheap watch - Modern design, nice colors - Everyone wants to know where I bought these - Comes in two colors Cons:- They are made from very very very cheap materials - One of the watches was delaying around 2 minutes per day. Last week it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDerfel on 11/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Look like the real deal - If they work, they work fine - good size - selection of colours Cons:- one of two watches didn't work on arrival - cheap buttons to change time - pulling on band causes watch component to fall out - slow shipping for this item Other... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections