DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Red + Pink (2-Pack/1*LR261)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygardinetti on 10/08/2012

ood design for a very low price. The colors are beautiful and the quality of the plastic is not bad. For the accuracy, it is therefore a quartz watch more accurate than mechanical and at a very low price. The design is very nice and is very athletic. Nothing to complain about the negative. This watch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycorpuscul on 08/09/2012

I still have them and they are still working (as in displaying something on the screen), but I use them mostly as a bracelet, because the watch isn't precise (see the con) - definately not waterproof; they might survive a small rain, though; - they have a huge delay (2-3 minutes/day) - it is very hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiGZ on 09/06/2011

-Cheap considering you're getting two -Rubber material makes it easy to put on and won't fall off -Nice colors. The pink one is kind of see through -Has a thin protective covering on which can be removed but should stay for a while. -Not exactly waterproof -No manual (Quoting Geico: "So easy a caveman ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgalY on 01/13/2011

Well, it's cheap and comes in variety of colors. Not accurate, only 1 out of 6 watches I ordered manages to keep some reasonable track of time, the other can delay or run forward by as much as 5-10 minutes a day. Also, the operation is not easy, you need to press the buttons hard with some sharp tool,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLeandro81 on 04/27/2010

- Very very very very cheap watch - Modern design, nice colors - Everyone wants to know where I bought these - Comes in two colors - They are made from very very very cheap materials - One of the watches was delaying around 2 minutes per day. Last week it stopped working Well, these are very cheap watches,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDerfel on 11/12/2009

- Look like the real deal - If they work, they work fine - good size - selection of colours - one of two watches didn't work on arrival - cheap buttons to change time - pulling on band causes watch component to fall out - slow shipping for this item Took close to a month+ to arrive. One of the two watches ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections