DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Red + Pink (2-Pack/1*LR261)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygardinetti on 10/08/2012

ood design for a very low price. The colors are beautiful and the quality of the plastic is not bad. For the accuracy, it is therefore a quartz watch more accurate than mechanical and at a very low price. The design is very nice and is very athletic. Nothing to complain about the negative. This watch is great for its price. The betterie seems old and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorpuscul on 08/09/2012

I still have them and they are still working (as in displaying something on the screen), but I use them mostly as a bracelet, because the watch isn't precise (see the con) - definately not waterproof; they might survive a small rain, though; - they have a huge delay (2-3 minutes/day) - it is very hard to set the time build quality not that good... buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiGZ on 09/06/2011

-Cheap considering you're getting two -Rubber material makes it easy to put on and won't fall off -Nice colors. The pink one is kind of see through -Has a thin protective covering on which can be removed but should stay for a while. -Not exactly waterproof -No manual (Quoting Geico: "So easy a caveman could do it.") -When I first put on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgalY on 01/13/2011

Well, it's cheap and comes in variety of colors. Not accurate, only 1 out of 6 watches I ordered manages to keep some reasonable track of time, the other can delay or run forward by as much as 5-10 minutes a day. Also, the operation is not easy, you need to press the buttons hard with some sharp tool, and the strength and direction of pressure needed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeandro81 on 04/27/2010

- Very very very very cheap watch - Modern design, nice colors - Everyone wants to know where I bought these - Comes in two colors - They are made from very very very cheap materials - One of the watches was delaying around 2 minutes per day. Last week it stopped working Well, these are very cheap watches, so you can buy 2 and use until they broke. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDerfel on 11/12/2009

- Look like the real deal - If they work, they work fine - good size - selection of colours - one of two watches didn't work on arrival - cheap buttons to change time - pulling on band causes watch component to fall out - slow shipping for this item Took close to a month+ to arrive. One of the two watches was broken on arrival. But for $4 total cost,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections