Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• WATERPROOF... I don't think so... or do I

posted by MiGZ on 09/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-Cheap considering you're getting two
    -Rubber material makes it easy to put on and won't fall off
    -Nice colors. The blues are not all that different and it'd be great if one was like a navy blue instead
    -Has a thin protective covering on which can be removed but should stay for a while.

Cons:

-Not exactly waterproof
    -No manual (Quoting Geico: "So easy a caveman could do it.")
    -When I first put on the watch I could see the mother board (Past the rubber and screen of the watch)
    -The button are really small and at first I though that they weren't even buttons
    -Not the best time tracker. Tend to go forward or behind a minute or two everyday.

OtherThoughts:

Even knowing these circumstances diving into a pool was not the best choice, but it was done. First the number erase little by little and then the worst happens...nothing. After the watch dries the numbers return (depending on how fast it comes back the numbers stay the same as it was last so the date should be relatively right unless 24 hours pass). This was only done once. The fate of the watch is still unknown after multiple drownings.

Bottomline:

Very good buy if your a living breathing human being with a schedule or a knack to look at the time every once in a while.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections