DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch (2-Pack/1*LR261)
  • 5 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymakesmebad on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really comfortable watches for every activity. Excellent for extreme sports. The chances of breakage are totally invalid. The emitted light, glow in the dark is a lie. Cons:It is totally incredible that glow in the dark. They are more expensive than others of it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalesgruden on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Both watches are nice. One glow in the dark (if you have it on the light before) and the other absore light. Great watch for party. Cons:The one that glow in the dark is having bad smell (not to bad). And the battery went out in a week after I got that item. the problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrigo10 on 05/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The clock is ticking. It seems to be resistent. (I mean the machine of the clockwork inside of it) Cons:The white one doesn't glow in the dark, at all. The yellow glows a little bit. Could be better. It's really difficult to set the time too. If you live in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 04/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a nice bracelet, not a nice watch because it's having a lot of problem about the time. It can lose or gain about 20min a day, not very suitable for a watch. Cons:It also don't glow a lot but enough for one. The other don't glow OtherThoughts: Bottomline:B... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabuzy on 04/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very comfortable watch, ideal for workout very easy to operate and a very good finish, fits well to the wrist and is very securely attached, and do not turns down, very light, barely noticeable as you have it on, is resistant to water (although I have not tried yet) r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandredenadai on 01/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I liked soo much this acessorie - The quality is good and the two watches came working good. - It´s a nice option to use in the gym or in joggings, activites that can be broke or risk a best watch. Cons:In one watch the machine came a little wrong OtherThoughts:The pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninhacarmo on 09/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product! Beautiful, strong, tough. The price is worth much, because in other stores is the same for much higher prices! The very bright yellow in the dark, not bright white. It's discreet, innovative and very comfortable to wear! 've Got working! It sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeeorgua on 05/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is an indisputable pro! It tells time %) Waterproofness (if actually working) Ease of handling Sort of stylish when worn as a sports a bracelet, could not pick the one to actually wear, so I wore both before one of them failed) Very good when unforseen water p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanazahner on 04/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really really cheap. Where can you find such cute watches for just 3,88? They tell the time right. Been using it for 2 days and it's working just fine. Not like some cheap watches you buy and the next day they don't work anymore. Beatiful colors: the white one goes with e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcalmeida on 04/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-I really like this watches , bought 4 of them (this one and sku.27725 ). -They all came working perfectly. -The green one glows in the dark, it's strong. I didn't test de other. Cons:none OtherThoughts:They look just like some watches I saw selling for R$50 ( or 25 dolar... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections