DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Green + Bottle-Green (2-Pack/1*LR261)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by cbdigital1 on 04/27/2010

Pros: Pros - - Very cheap - Pretty good quality - Waterproof! - Looks pretty darn cool - You cant feel it on your arm Cons: Cons - One of the watches in my set of two has a problem keeping the time. It gained 10 whole minutes in the first hour of use. The word "Sports" is used as a second hand, and the one that was defective clearly h... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by FredericoBR on 12/29/2009

Pros: - Great watch - very cheap - two for one price - lightwheight - discret - very Beautiful - Amazing design - There is no annoying brand simbol in it, so if you don't wanna walk around making markting and paying for it it is the best choice - You can check time and also date, what is very usefull for someone as lost as I am Cons: Can't choo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ayuliss on 11/24/2009

Pros: I got my watches yesterday. They look exactly like the picture. They are confortable and the price is OK. Cons: I had a lot of trouble trying to set up the time, it doesn´t come with instructions. Finally I was able to do it, but only on one watch.. Ill be trying later again with the other one. OtherThoughts: Its a really nice watch. Im a... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections