DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch - Green + Bottle-Green (2-Pack/1*LR261)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycbdigital1 on 04/27/2010

Pros - - Very cheap - Pretty good quality - Waterproof! - Looks pretty darn cool - You cant feel it on your arm Cons - One of the watches in my set of two has a problem keeping the time. It gained 10 whole minutes in the first hour of use. The word "Sports" is used as a second hand, and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFredericoBR on 12/29/2009

- Great watch - very cheap - two for one price - lightwheight - discret - very Beautiful - Amazing design - There is no annoying brand simbol in it, so if you don't wanna walk around making markting and paying for it it is the best choice - You can check time and also date, what is very usefull for someone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byayuliss on 11/24/2009

I got my watches yesterday. They look exactly like the picture. They are confortable and the price is OK. I had a lot of trouble trying to set up the time, it doesn´t come with instructions. Finally I was able to do it, but only on one watch.. Ill be trying later again with the other one. Its a really ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections