Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Very cheap
- Pretty good quality
- Looks pretty darn cool
- You cant feel it on your arm
- One of the watches in my set of two has a problem keeping the time. It gained 10 whole minutes in the first hour of use. The word "Sports" is used as a second hand, and the one that was defective clearly had a fast second hand.
- The display isnt a smooth and clear one. You can see down the sides of the watch and see the internal parts of the watch.
- No instructions on how to set it
To set the watch:
1. Press A Twice
2. A Number will come up, this is the Month.
3. Press M to set the Month.
4. Press A To save and move on to the Date.
5. Press M to set the date.
6. Press A to save and move on to the Hour.
7. Press M to set the hour (Notice the A or P for AM or PM)
8. Press A to save and move on to the minutes.
9. Press M to set the minutes and then press A
You may need to press A again to get the clock to start from that time. You'll know if the clock is "paused" if the word "Sports" is NOT flashing. The "Sports" needs to be flashing to show the clock is functioning.
You can press A at the normal clock mode to have the clock switch between the time and the date every second. Its an ok function to have, but it looks kind of lame.
For the price you cant go wrong, however I have had to put in a ticket with DX as one of my watches was defective. We'll see as to what action DX choose to take. They have been good in the past at replacing defective stuff with no further questions especially their lower priced items.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.