DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Mushroom Doll Keychain - Small (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 161 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 57 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

An adorable AND officially licensed mushroom from Super Mario Brothers. A must for any fan of both Nintendo and Kitsch. Very soft, very cute keychain. While it is soft, it can get dirty easy, which is undesirable. Although, that is by nature and not a flaw of the product itself. Worth buying multiples of, as they come in random colors. I got a green ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygsousa on 06/09/2014

It`s good looking keychat but it`s a little big to be used as a keychan. That`s why I have it to my dog. My god loved it :) Just the size that is a little big to be used as a keychan. I don`t think you will regret buying this. You can use it as decoration if you don`t wnat to use it as a keychan, you can put it on the interior mirror of your car, give ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAno01 on 04/04/2014

It's nice. It's fun. The manifacture is really good. It's really really cheap. You can't choose the color, you get it randomly. My product arrived without a keychain but with a little string attached, it wouldn't be a problem, but the string was a little broken so that you can't hang it anywhere. (Anyway it was fine to me since I didn't want to hang ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygenthru on 01/30/2014

muy bien hecha la figurita, se ve de buen material, suave me gusto mucho ya que me llegaron 2 uno de color rojo y otro de color verde :D me sale de que me saliera rosado XD dónde se sujeta la cadena (el cordón) se sale muy fácilmente y se puede perder así que toca reforzarlo si se piensa usar cómo llavero muy recomendado por ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenarmstrong on 12/11/2013

Very nice and at a great price. They look great and are very fun for kids. The price is much lower than i would pay where i live. The kids got a lot of comments and compliments from other kids! Quality of them seems to be very good. Kids love them and play with them. Shipping took quite a while. I recommend these if you want a fun toy for kids or as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykittycatbone on 12/10/2013

the product is of good quality, and super cute! I have it for several months already and it's still in good condition... so for the price it's really nice :) none that i can think of the idea that it comes in different colors as a surprise is on the one hand nice, but on the other hand - if I want a specific color then I can't choose it so it can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKazzukki on 11/28/2013

Super cute and super cheap! Comes in many different colors. There is "Super Mario" logo and a "Super Mario Licensed by Nintendo" cardboard. Quality is as good as it looks in photos (for now). One (1) thread of red Toads eye is a bit unraveled but thats nothing! There is a small chain so that you can really use Toad as a key fob. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRebenny on 11/20/2013

It doesn't have a perfect finish but it's still very cute and makes a perfect collectible. I'm surprised with it's shape, I thought it would be a little deformed but everything looks ok and in place. It could be a little smaller if it's meant to be used as keychain. The stitch on the back is a bit loose. I'm not sure if this is a real Nintendo product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRebenny on 11/20/2013

It doesn't have a perfect finish but it's still very cute and makes a perfect collectible. I'm surprised with it's shape, I tough it would be a little deformed but everything looks ok and in place. It could be a little smaller if it's meant to be used as keychain. The stitch on the back it's a bit loose. I'm not sure if this is a real Nintendo product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaron0306 on 10/09/2013

Great quality, licensed product, couldn't be better. Unbelievable low price in bulk (10+)! Can't think of cons of this product. The metal thing could be wrapped better to the toy, better not hold the keys by the toy or it may get broke. Can't choose the color and quantity of each mushroom. Shipping could be faster like 15 days not costing 4x the price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections