DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Portable MP3 Music Stereo Speaker with SD/USB/Cell Phone Adapters (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymokimoki on 06/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works very well. I thought it would be worse than it has proved. the battery lasts long and is perfect for listening to music from a usb. with the computer, great. my father did not listen well and have your speakers happy. quality is nothing compared with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurwin on 09/18/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great sound for it;s price & size.Battery lasts for up to 15hrs.Take it with you everywhere,plug in your MP3,great. Cons:Worked on & off,opened it up,located solder points not done,soldered joints that had not been done & checked others,works great now.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlfm on 05/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got this so that I could have a speaker to play music off of when I'm working outside or just when watching a video on my phone. It seems to do a pretty good job. The good: - It's loud and has decent sound quality. - The ability to play music off the sd or U... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections