DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Portable MP3 Music Stereo Speaker with SD/USB/Cell Phone Adapters (3.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymokimoki on 06/07/2011

works very well. I thought it would be worse than it has proved. the battery lasts long and is perfect for listening to music from a usb. with the computer, great. my father did not listen well and have your speakers happy. quality is nothing compared with the price ratio. are very good speakers and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurwin on 09/18/2010

Great sound for it;s price & size.Battery lasts for up to 15hrs.Take it with you everywhere,plug in your MP3,great. Worked on & off,opened it up,located solder points not done,soldered joints that had not been done & checked others,works great now. Other control bits not required.Instuctions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexlfm on 05/01/2010

I got this so that I could have a speaker to play music off of when I'm working outside or just when watching a video on my phone. It seems to do a pretty good job. The good: - It's loud and has decent sound quality. - The ability to play music off the sd or USB memory is handy when I don't want to have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections