Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A decent speaker/mp3 player combo.

posted by alexlfm on 05/01/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I got this so that I could have a speaker to play music off of when I'm working outside or just when watching a video on my phone. It seems to do a pretty good job. The good:
    - It's loud and has decent sound quality.
    - The ability to play music off the sd or USB memory is handy when I don't want to have my iPhone out or just want something I don't have to worry about
    - The internal battery seems to last a long time between charges. Probably at least 24 hours of playback.

Cons:

- The speaker quality is decent, not great. Sometimes it can be a little tinny and generally lacks in bass.
    -It doesn't come with a dedicated charger so you'll have to use the usb port on a computer to charge it.
    - The build quality seems somewhat poor although its lasted 6 months no problem for me so maybe looks can be decieving...

Bottomline:

For a portable mp3 player with speaker its not bad. I like to use it when I'm outside or working on stuff where I wouldn't want to have any nice stero or music stuff, or when I'm just doing stuff outside. It has good battery life, is super loud and has decent sound quality. The price seems a little high, but overall not bad.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections