DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mickey Flexible Neck 300KP PC USB 2.0 Webcam with Fan + Microphone + 12-LED Light
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviorellaaa on 10/25/2011

It is very easy to use it, it is no needed any drivers at all for my Windows seven, just plug in the usb cable and in a few second you have an amazing webcam available to use! The color is gorgeous,and the Mickey Mouse shape is unusual and original! The light is very good,super bright for nighttime illumination ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPointy on 06/30/2010

The component parts are all of moderate to good quality. The camera is pretty fair quality. The fan and the light are surprisingly useful. The construction is good for the price. The stand is pretty stable, even without the use of the suction cup at its base. The build quality is really much better than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiriamc14 on 06/24/2010

GREAT!!!! it does not need drivers at all, it is just plugging it in and in a few seconds it was installed and ready to work!! even on my oldie xp!!! The base also includes some kind of succion attachment, so it gets fixed easily Ring arround the camera looked scratched, but it was just a bit of glue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiriamc14 on 06/03/2010

It really works fine!! no need for drivers on XP, just plugged it to my usb port and became available in only a few seconds! Looks really nice wiht the Mickey Mouse shape! Both the light and the fan can be used separately (as shown in the picture but not specified in details). Both the camera, mic, light ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections