DX » Community » Reviews » Leather Cover Steel Reusable Matchstick Wilderness Survival Keychain
  • 5 star 18 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

Pretty. Has an o-ring seal, so the fluid will not evaporate like a Zippo. Unique. You could probably use it as a flint/steel to start a fire even if you run out of lighter fluid in an emergency situation. It looks more expensive than it is. None that I have noticed, so far, but I've only had it for a few days. I'm digging the alligatorish covering. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeurotig on 06/04/2014

Very good lighter , well build with quality materials, light up easy and works with Zippo type of fuel. I think is better than Zippo because it have a rubber seal that keep the fluid in the lighter and don't get lost over time. Is good for EDC lighter not for everyday use . If you are a smoker this is not the lighter for you because it gets you tired ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysreetk on 12/02/2013

Amazing reusable matchstick. Have not used it in a real life scenario, but did try it many times over a few months period of time. Really cute, neat and well packaged with a very nice feel. Best part is, it does'nt leak, as the fuel is absorbed in the cotton within the container. Very good utility value. Nothing as such. Not really tested how long the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaaland on 07/30/2013

muy bonito, la verdad es más de lo que esperaba, el tiempo de llegada a mexico fue de solo 20 días, tuve problemas para recibirlo ya que estaba fuera, pero el servicio postal me dejo comunicado, la flama es bastante grande y naranja, excelente para ir a viajes de campamento. poco combustible y la piedra no se cuanto me dure. excelente la verda ... Read more

Cerrado Flama,Mechero mechero flama
    0 0
  • posted byyotama9 on 05/21/2013

It's a reusable match. Lite, equipped with a key chain. Light and about the size of a clipper lighter. Everything feel solid, especially the match itself. I wasn't afraid to apply pressure to light it. Screwing the match back to its place doesn't have the feel of sealed container. I am left with doubt whether or note it is properly closed. There are ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygostskull on 04/30/2013

this product is awesome. survival style but looks awesome. great keychain and look. holds fuel for about 3 weeks, with it stuck in the cotton . wick replaceable. his product is all steel which makes it better then the cheaper ones. So its very much worth the extra buck or 2. the snakeskin leather is very beautiful aswell. wish it held feul longer. donno ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyakovmp on 04/20/2013

Irreplaceable in campaigns on the nature a thing. Allows to make fire practically in any conditions. Even in windy weather the flame of the match moistened with gasoline more steadily burns. The gadget isn't subject to damages because of water influence - the case is tight, and it is very easy to drain the flint located on outer side from moisture. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 03/30/2013

-Well built. Better then the other 2 models available on this site. -Lots of sparks from the flint -Easy to strike. Might not work first strike if flint wet but normally 2nd and 3rd strike -Has a good fluffy wick and is much longer including the metal match stem is also longer compared to the other models available -Leather feels good and well made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

A very handy match/lighter source to own. These are refillable with standard lighter fluid. Fits quite comfortably in hand when ready to use and hangs out of the way on the key ring. The length of the flint and the make up of the striker produces ample sparks. Even the key ring is a good quality split ring Lights best once you have lit it. It takes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 03/04/2013

this product is all steel which makes it better then the cheaper ones. So its very much worth the extra buck or 2. the snakeskin leather is very beautiful aswell. this item is Unisex, great for anyone! including your son or daughter in Scouts! its a but small. i havnt figured out how to replace the wick yet,but im guessing with a little fiddling i shall.... Read more

match mstch match
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections