DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Reusable Matchstick Wilderness Survival Keychain
Customer’s impression:
Супер!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycolpamax on 12/05/2014

Супер зажигалка! Стильная удобная, многоразовая спичка которую надо незабыдь по получению смочить в горючей жидкости, том же керосине. Всегда с собой у мужа, в походах на редкость удобно костерок зажечь, и как брелок. Рисунок радует глаз, тем более он по зодиаку скорпион. Очень многие с интересом пог... Read more

Impression:Супер!;

0 0 0

• posted bySceen123 on 12/04/2013

Much better built than the other one. Works well. I like the brand "honest". Has a nice scorpion on it. Awesomne keychain A little to light for my liking. Almost impossible to chage wick and flint tooke me hours!!! Themprinted stuff on the product get of very easily and the flint striker gets ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypss2010 on 03/30/2013

-Good flint (but not as good as leather one) Plenty of sparks though and easier to strike and tends to light match on the 2-4th strike however its way better then the cheaper plain metal version for $1.70 -Holds twice as much fluid as leather cylinder version -Nice printed design -Long matchstick -Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydefjam on 01/23/2013

inexpensive, very interesting, almost more fun to play with than a zippo, small and compact, fits easily on a keychain. the batting inside seemed to fall apart inside making the matchstick hard to put back in. it feels a little flimsy you have to screw the lid on very snug and make sure the o-ring is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyodamedic on 11/19/2012

These babies are awesome! Never fails that when i take this and use it to light my cigarettes people want to know what it is, how it works, and of course where i got it. This is a different design but the concept is the same as the ones with out the scorpion. Had one of these over 20 years ago and lost ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEsposito on 10/16/2012

small, easy to use, and just cool. doesn't leak, not to say its air tight. flame can be kinda big im not sure if the O-ring will actually keep the fluid from evaporating, i had a different one like this before and it evaporated after a while. can be used for just the sparks if needed its not really something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPONTELJ on 08/29/2012

Easy to use. Quite a good quality. Saved several times when everyone forgot matches for firing up a barbeque. Used as a lighter. No. Package could include small fuel bottle for refueling it and some extra wicks for small extra price. As I am not sure for how long wick will survive. Satisfied. Will order ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byz3p0l1t4t on 07/27/2012

Really pretty and good build quality. I really like the scorpion design and the tatoo font None so far.. I'm not so sure about it as a replacement of a more robust fire starter in which your life or survival depends on, but at least as a cool and portable gadget its ok Its good for the price you pay.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byja555 on 10/18/2011

Very good build quality (for now). Got it in the mail yesterday, and i didn't know there was fuel on it, so when i tested it there was a 10cm flame on it. None besides it's kinda hard to open, but that's because of the O-ring so there is nothing to do with that I see a lot of people complaining (on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAyesauths on 07/25/2011

Unique gadget never seen anything like this before, strong build quality looks like stainless steel. Cheap price, literally nothing. The keyring holder is sturdy and i have already dropped it and it looks as if it can take a beating.Great for camping and the outdoors because it looks like its waterproof ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections