DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Reusable Matchstick Wilderness Survival Keychain
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySceen123 on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Much better built than the other one. Works well. I like the brand "honest". Has a nice scorpion on it. Awesomne keychain Cons:A little to light for my liking. Almost impossible to chage wick and flint tooke me hours!!! Themprinted stuff on the product get of ve... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good flint (but not as good as leather one) Plenty of sparks though and easier to strike and tends to light match on the 2-4th strike however its way better then the cheaper plain metal version for $1.70 -Holds twice as much fluid as leather cylinder version -N... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefjam on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:inexpensive, very interesting, almost more fun to play with than a zippo, small and compact, fits easily on a keychain. Cons:the batting inside seemed to fall apart inside making the matchstick hard to put back in. it feels a little flimsy OtherThoughts:you have to scre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyodamedic on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These babies are awesome! Never fails that when i take this and use it to light my cigarettes people want to know what it is, how it works, and of course where i got it. This is a different design but the concept is the same as the ones with out the scorpion.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEsposito on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:small, easy to use, and just cool. doesn't leak, not to say its air tight. Cons:flame can be kinda big im not sure if the O-ring will actually keep the fluid from evaporating, i had a different one like this before and it evaporated after a while. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPONTELJ on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use. Quite a good quality. Saved several times when everyone forgot matches for firing up a barbeque. Used as a lighter. Cons:No. OtherThoughts:Package could include small fuel bottle for refueling it and some extra wicks for small extra price. As I am n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byz3p0l1t4t on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really pretty and good build quality. I really like the scorpion design and the tatoo font Cons:None so far.. I'm not so sure about it as a replacement of a more robust fire starter in which your life or survival depends on, but at least as a cool and portable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byja555 on 10/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good build quality (for now). Got it in the mail yesterday, and i didn't know there was fuel on it, so when i tested it there was a 10cm flame on it. Cons:None besides it's kinda hard to open, but that's because of the O-ring so there is nothing to do with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAyesauths on 07/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Unique gadget never seen anything like this before, strong build quality looks like stainless steel. Cheap price, literally nothing. The keyring holder is sturdy and i have already dropped it and it looks as if it can take a beating.Great for camping and the out... Read more

1 0
  • posted byralphkinasz on 09/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an Excellent device it functions quite well and allows you to always have a light on you now being a non smoker myself I wouldn't normally have a light on me but with on of these on my keychain I always do when someone asks and I give them a light the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections