DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE Hard Plastic Infrared control Battery Grip for Nikon D5100 D5200 SLR Camera - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product Happy Impressed Exactly what I expected Grip com Controle Remoto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaniloIdem on 05/30/2017

Impression:Good product,Happy,Impressed;

The grip is amazing. It fits my Nikon D5200 nicely. You can use two batteries or AA batteries, expanding your possibilities when shooting outdoors. The shutter button on it allows you to use the camera in flipped by side maintaining the grip. The remote shutter is also a nice feature. No cons at... Read more

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byiliemariuscosmi on 10/11/2016

Impression:Good product,Exactly what I expected,Grip com Controle Remoto;

awesome tool, it works fine with my d5100

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9138106 on 08/04/2016

Impression:Good product;

working very well, nice product really even if it's not the same size as i have the Nikon D5300 but it still very good product i have and use frequently.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9814686 on 01/22/2016

Impression:Good product,Exactly what I expected;

Quality is good. Looks like a OEM product. Can't wait to start using it this weekend. Con: I always take portrait pictures by turning the camera clockwise. To use the vertical grip, I have to rotate the camera counter clockwise. That will take some getting use.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeyagui on 04/07/2015

Impression:Exactly what I expected;

Pros: full of features, like the remote control, the slot to store the battery cover, and the two battery trays. Cons: none so far. Good piece, with good quality, and very functional. fits nicely in my camera (D5200), and works ok. Build quality and textures are very good, a great acquisition.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byronsatoer on 01/03/2015

Impression:Good product;

This is the only bodygrip with the option to work with AA batteries. That's why i've had order it becouse i use my camera a lot and AA batteries are everywhere to find. The only thing is that there is a little gap at one side of the grip and the camera. So the form of the grip could be a little a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygusoliveira on 10/09/2014

Impression:Grip com Controle Remoto;

PROS: Grip com encaixe perfeito; Possibilita inserir 2 baterias e ainda vem acessório possibilitando o uso de pilhas; Controle remoto perfeito, possibilitando tirar fotos quando se está sozinho; CONTRA: Após muito uso o emborrachado começou a descolar sendo necessário colar novamente

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJhownCardozo on 08/13/2014

Impression:Tudo OK com o produto;

Produto de boa qualidade ( como esperado) Não paguei impostos, ou seja, foi barato. Demorou muito para chegar, quase 4 meses.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvojvra on 08/12/2014

Impression:Perfect stuff when you need more juice!;

Great product which is simply to use. Surprising thing is that the column which is substituting the battery in the camera has a free room to attach your covering doors from your dslr so you cannot lose them. Screw is brilliant, i haven't found any space between the camera and this grip. Material... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycasperza on 06/20/2014

Fits great onto my Nikon D5100. Does what it advertises, and is quite a sturdy build; it doesn't feel too plastic so it looks great on my camera. The portrait shutter button works well, and just needs a little getting used to for its sensitivity. I have yet to test out the remote control, but the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere