DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE Hard Plastic Infrared control Battery Grip for Nikon D5100 D5200 SLR Camera - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Tudo OK com o produto Perfect stuff when you need more juice!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJhownCardozo on 08/13/2014

Produto de boa qualidade ( como esperado) Não paguei impostos, ou seja, foi barato. Demorou muito para chegar, quase 4 meses. Read more

Impression:Tudo OK com o produto;

0 0
  • posted byvojvra on 08/12/2014

Great product which is simply to use. Surprising thing is that the column which is substituting the battery in the camera has a free room to attach your covering doors from your dslr so you cannot lose them. Screw is brilliant, i haven't found any space between the camera and this grip. Material is the same on touch - comparing with nikon d5200. Remote ... Read more

Impression:Perfect stuff when you need more juice!;

0 0
  • posted bycasperza on 06/20/2014

Fits great onto my Nikon D5100. Does what it advertises, and is quite a sturdy build; it doesn't feel too plastic so it looks great on my camera. The portrait shutter button works well, and just needs a little getting used to for its sensitivity. I have yet to test out the remote control, but the build of the control is pretty good too. The battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeroUdon on 06/10/2014

Fits great onto my Nikon D5100. Does what it advertises, and is quite a sturdy build; it doesn't feel too plastic so it looks great on my camera. The portrait shutter button works well, and just needs a little getting used to for its sensitivity. I have yet to test out the remote control, but the build of the control is pretty good too. The battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythatnikonguy on 05/10/2014

-sits snuggly on the camera body -shutterconnection via cable -shutterconnection via IR -comes with a AA battery sled - comes with a IR remote -nice rubber finish -little slot for the batterydoor -need to fiddle with the little notch on the batterysleds the tripod hole under the batterygrip is not in line with the cameras tripod hole solid build feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandycairns on 03/06/2014

i have a Nikon 5200 it works great on old firmware. This can be used with EN-El14 batteries or AA!! two different trays for EN-EL14 and AA battery types. Nice rubber grip and very well constructed. very easy to swap batteries around Infra red shutter switch works like a charm you can store the battery door in the grip so you dont loose it. FANTASTIC ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections