DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE Hard Plastic Infrared control Battery Grip for Nikon D5100 D5200 SLR Camera - Black
Customer’s impression:
Tudo OK com o produto Perfect stuff when you need more juice!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJhownCardozo on 08/13/2014

Produto de boa qualidade ( como esperado) Não paguei impostos, ou seja, foi barato. Demorou muito para chegar, quase 4 meses. Read more

Impression:Tudo OK com o produto;

0 0 0

• posted byvojvra on 08/12/2014

Great product which is simply to use. Surprising thing is that the column which is substituting the battery in the camera has a free room to attach your covering doors from your dslr so you cannot lose them. Screw is brilliant, i haven't found any space between the camera and this grip. Material is the ... Read more

Impression:Perfect stuff when you need more juice!;

0 0 0

• posted bycasperza on 06/20/2014

Fits great onto my Nikon D5100. Does what it advertises, and is quite a sturdy build; it doesn't feel too plastic so it looks great on my camera. The portrait shutter button works well, and just needs a little getting used to for its sensitivity. I have yet to test out the remote control, but the build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeroUdon on 06/10/2014

Fits great onto my Nikon D5100. Does what it advertises, and is quite a sturdy build; it doesn't feel too plastic so it looks great on my camera. The portrait shutter button works well, and just needs a little getting used to for its sensitivity. I have yet to test out the remote control, but the build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythatnikonguy on 05/10/2014

-sits snuggly on the camera body -shutterconnection via cable -shutterconnection via IR -comes with a AA battery sled - comes with a IR remote -nice rubber finish -little slot for the batterydoor -need to fiddle with the little notch on the batterysleds the tripod hole under the batterygrip is not in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandycairns on 03/06/2014

i have a Nikon 5200 it works great on old firmware. This can be used with EN-El14 batteries or AA!! two different trays for EN-EL14 and AA battery types. Nice rubber grip and very well constructed. very easy to swap batteries around Infra red shutter switch works like a charm you can store the battery ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections