Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanuel2014 on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks like a lipstick but a lighter fascinating . has good design and size , you Facino to all my family and friends . It has good aesthetics, handling is easy and is also rechargeable that more could you ask for is a fascinating product that I would like to go into... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanuel2014 on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:has good design and size, you Facino to all my family and friends. It has good aesthetics, handling is easy and is also rechargeable that more could you ask for is a fascinating product that I would like to go into more models and colors of sandals as it is a feeling in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenisenise on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to carry and use, small in the bag, nice shape for girls, good fire (you can get small fire ou a long one), good price and difficult to find in Brazil, so thats a good gift to friends. Cons:Need the gas to refuel, difficult to recharge (sometimes dangerous), the ga... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCypherBlack on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its a pretty good lighter. i got this for a female friend of mine. looks great in a females purse it just fits right in. its cute. girls love it and they will love you when you buy them things like this. just get it for them. good price. Cons:not a fantastic quality light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJBigs on 01/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks very cool! Colours are nice and it looks pretty accurately like lipstick - Nice flame, lighting mechanism works properly - Easy to fill with butane, forms a good seal and fills well Cons:- Paint chipped very easily - Feels a bit cheap, but for the price that is to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrisEz on 05/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a lighter cleverly disguised as a lipstick! We are living in the future! 20 years ago this would be science fiction! The lighter is piezo start, and the top part doesnt seem to heat up and burn itself. Cons:The item would have been a little cooler with a ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblacklung000 on 04/27/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Neat little lighter to randomly hand out as gifts (i'm a non smoker so no point buying it for myself). Always a talking point. Should be fairly easy to refill with a butane can from the hardware shop. This one looks (not very much) like lipstick - amazing Cons:A diffe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections