DX » Community » Reviews » IBM X60 Compatible High Capacity 5200mAh Replacement Battery for Thinkpad X60/X60S/X61/X61S Series
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byramixpro on 12/19/2011

Compatible with many models of lenovo x-series. High capacity, 0% wear the battery. Excellent build-quality materials. Laptop keeps for 4-5 hours at maximum brightness and enabled wi-fi. Very low cost compared with the original battery, save up to 3 times! Now, I forget about charging, lol :D It's not a cons) When I installed the battery, do not believe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvsalo on 01/30/2011

I've owned this thing a little over a month now. Charging and discharging behavior very similar to the original. I feel it probably holds a bit less charge, but inexperienced user wouldn't even notice. And this one doesn't cost 200 euros... Your original battery most likely had a small, plastic, detachable "extension" part, screwed to it. This battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfergo on 11/13/2010

My old X60s 9 cell battery was barely lasting 20 minutes when I ordered this one. It is great to use my laptop without taking the charger everywhere! - Seems to last 4-5 hours in general use which is comparable to the original. - The lock mechanism is secure and it does not change the way that the laptop sits on a surface (the original battery has feet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaCpL on 07/16/2010

well its like the original one . but it costs a LOOOT less and it working fine it makes up to 5 hr on super saving mode using WIFI, witch is good it has an odd charging behavior it charges then stops then charge then stops .... the charging light of my x61 is blinking when it charges well it has a -7% wear level ... that´s odd.. it says designed ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections