DX » Community » Reviews » 20-in-1 TV Games - Gamepad Controller and TV-out Console in One (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspiritandrain on 06/15/2014

It has a good selection of games from master system and game gear. It's a licensed product. High quality product for the price. Just plug the AV cable in the TV and play. You can't add games, but for the price it's great. I could say a lot of the missing features, but for this price you can't expect such things. It's a wonderful gift for small children ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodroabra on 11/22/2013

Me gustó la terminacion, es original y la calidad del producto es genial. la jugabilidad de algunos juegos es casi imposible de tan viejos q son (como altered beast). otros por el contrario son geniales (como los de sonic y ecco the dolphin). El sonigo está muy bien tambien. Hay que tener cuidado con los botones del joystick... Darle con amor.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfdiasvieira on 05/27/2013

- Well done product with Great games inside. The plastic is very good and have no Smell - Very, very long cable. - The battery lasts for a long period - Very resistant to impacts - Resistant enough for kids - Original games from Sega Master System Excelent price! - Just 20 games inside. I know it is written in the box, but, the product is really good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasmatk on 05/25/2013

its a licensed sega game for under $20. games play well. has a good feel in your hand(not clumsy feeling like some plug and plays) The reset button sticks when pushed, I had to take the thing apart to lift the reset button back up. I just use the on/off button instead of the reset button as a solution. only other thought is everything on the game is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspoco2 on 02/07/2013

A good range of game type, from vertical and horizontal shooters to sonic games and racing games and some tetris style ones. The controls seem responsive enough and the interface to access the games, while not pretty, is quick and easy to use. My boys have been loving playing it and report back when they get to new boss battles and so on, so must be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 12/27/2012

Its great at keeping a kid amused if we're waiting in the car. Ours is stored, when needed it connects to a cheap MP3 amp and a small 3.5" screen which are mounted in the dashboard (see photo) Personally I can't stand these things, but those of single digit ages can. There is no multiplayer, its take turns or nothing. Sound is mono, surprisingly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquadrac on 11/15/2012

Really nice product, works out of the box, you don't need a computer, there is no installation process, just connect it to any screen/LCD/TV/Monitor and start playing! very good for car trips. the design is beautiful and the game selection is good (also nostalgic...) does not look very good on large screen tv - the resolution is meant for TV sets in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatasek64 on 10/18/2011

Very goog build quality, very simple use. My daughters loves it! - Long AV cable: 3 meters! - Very good selection of games. - Responsive controls - Small and portable Nothing for this price, battery life is good. It is not very simple write about this console, it must be used! Only problem is with the time, I played more then 3 hours for first use. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCJcumalot on 03/14/2011

Cheap Plug & Play Great as a gift Works well Feels nice in the hand How is it possible to make this as small? for this price: non Great gift Very little thing, but its easy too use with my "hulk" hands. Just insert som batteries, and plug it to the tv and you`re ready too go. Sonic is still the favorite for me and my kids, some easy games that the kids ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfrankeivind on 02/10/2011

* It's plug 'n play * 3m cable * Good build * It turn it self off after 5 minutes of inactivity * The controller is small, but work well even with bigger hands. * 1 player only Complete gamelist: Sonic Blast (GG - 1996) Sonic Chaos (GG - 1993) Sonic Drift 2 (GG - 1995) Sonic Spinball (GG - 1994) Sonic Triple Trouble (GG - 1994) Alex Kidd - High Tech ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections