Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfactsheet on 04/01/2013

Item came in good condition and in less than a month. There is no bluish tint to it as what other people have said. It is easy to install, just look up some tutorials. It is of the same quality as the original. There are some scratches on it but still tolerable. I think it was packed in a ziplock bag in a bubble wrap. It would have been nice if it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnesthetic on 07/19/2011

Replacement for original ring, no blue tint for mine. Pull off the protective covering on one side, and the adhesive on the other side. Use a hairdryer to slightly heat up your original metal ring and pry off with a screwdriver. stick new metal ring onto psp and apply force i kind of like the new metal ring better than the original they both scratch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimotheus on 03/19/2010

It's an adequate replacement for the original ring. It's easy to put on. Mine didn't have the blueish glow to it, which I consider a pro. The old one is a pain to get off lol. The new one is very flimsy and came bent. The new one scratches really easily, so you might as well order a bunch of 'em if you really care for the looks of the ring. If it were ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEplus on 08/21/2009

Simple and easy way to make the PSP look brand new. It's cheap. For $1.44 You can make your PSP look new so why not? [unless your PSP have many major scratches] It gets scratches too. :( Depending on the individual this might be paste slanted. @.@ It's of ok quality but can be better. :) Maybe this can come in bundle packs. Maybe 3 in 1 and have it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysece1212 on 04/15/2009

Wow, this ring is amazing because it makes my PSP look new again. It's dirt cheap, and it is actually strong. It came nicely packaged (odd for such a thing) but I love this. Only bad thing is that you might have to rip your old one off, and put this in. If your good enough you'll have no problem. But other then that, there aren't any cons about this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreetouch on 03/30/2009

Awesome replacement to the original ring. Light weight, sturdy, fits like a charm. Great color. For the price, you won't find anything better... to be honest, I've never ever seen these in other places. It's slightly thicker than the original ring, enough so you can feel it. Slightly different color, but not enough so you can tell by looking at it. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymumae on 03/19/2009

Great for replacing a dented or scratched ring, the look of is very close to original so it's all good! Cheap cheap cheap CHEAP!.... Very slight size difference but you only notice if you really look closely. Needs to be posted between two small bits of card as It can be bent very easily but luckily mine wasn't Nothing really, just remove your old one,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgerath1 on 01/12/2009

looks great replaces scratched ring on Your Sony Playstation portable sticks well cheap free shipping (as always on DX) VERY slightly different size than original, You wont notice unless you scrutinize two side by side The metal ring always gets scratched up. If yours looks bad buy this. The old one is carefully pried off and the new one is stuck in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolekido on 12/02/2008

Here are the good sites of this ring: - It is cheap - It is easy to paint the rings, if you have the right colour. - It has a nice light-blue colour - It is easy to paste in on your PSP Here are the bad things of the ring: - It is not the best quality you can get. But for this price it is okay. - The glue on the ring is not of good quality. you better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvdbarnyard2 on 08/12/2008

Looks like a decent enough product, very well made. Should work great with a PSP (I don't own one myself). I don't really own one, but if you plan on re-selling these ... they don't sell very good. I purchased some in bulk, and in the 2 or so months I've had them, I haven't sold one ring as of yet. Good product. They may have to lower the bulk rate ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections