DX » Community » Reviews » T10 / 194 / W5W 1W 100lm 5 x SMD 5050 LED White Car Side Light / Instrument / Reading lamp - (12V)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful Quality BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAius-Locutius on 07/22/2015

Pros: Fairly cheap, low wattage, easy installment (remember: LED won't work if you switch the +/- pole!) and also: The lower your electrical power consumption, the less fuel you burn (won't be too much though, unless you go LED all the way). Cons: It will cost you 45 valuable seconds of your life... Read more

Impression:good,Useful,Worth your while;

0 0 0

• posted by2010lake on 07/16/2015

My car has standard halogen headlamps. However, the front emmergency light and the rear number plate light are the standard 5W incadescent glass bulbs with typically yellow light. The light color does not match the color of the halogens, which is much brighter. I have therefore decided togo for a... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byAdmik on 07/04/2015

Easy, plug`n`play.

Impression:good,light,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byCristian9233 on 06/21/2015

Good product much conforme con la compra solo descontento con el tiempo de entrega

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysoulofdog on 06/16/2015

качество лампочек хорошее, светят белым, мягким светом, как раз для габаритов пришел заказ очень быстро в Москву пока всем доволен посмотрим сколько проработают

Impression:Хороший,ОК,лампочки в габаритный свет;

0 0 0

• posted bycharidovskie on 05/31/2015

A very good white light led lamp and also its economic and very easy to install . i ask everyone to buy it . thank you DX team

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

0 0 1

• posted bypablobrendo on 05/05/2015

Very Good and low price no cons the product is Very Good and the low price makes me buy this, have no regrets. recomendo-o

0 0 0

• posted bydensiz on 04/22/2015

Хотел пртобрести лампы в габариты

0 0 0

• posted byosvaldoroberto on 04/21/2015

white light strong durable ECONOMIC very useful at night when the ambient lighting inside the car before it was insufficient, I now have good lighting with the advantage of LED lamp

Impression:BOM,Qualidade;

0 0 0

• posted bymsurmeli on 04/21/2015

dealextreme Thank you. new and strong and useful products . Globally and trusted sites. free shipping unbeliable

Impression:my impressions is;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere