DX » Community » Reviews » CY MH-043 1080P Slimport HDMI HDTV MyDP Full HD Adapter for LG Google Nexus 4 / 5 / Nexus 7 2013
Customer’s impression:
good Very good но некачественная Вещь полезная
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylemao13 on 01/18/2015

Pros: Facil uso, muito resistente o cabo, pode carregar o telefone enquanto está conectado a TV, muito bom para se jogar usando um controle bluetooth, boa imagem e bom som são transmitidos. Contras: nenhum

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byHotdogmolly on 01/17/2015

Pros : Displays very well on my 55 inch TV Vertical and horizontal Cons : Cord is really short needs and extension (long HDMI cable you can find on www.dx.com) over all price and item is very well put together great for displaying pictures or videos on TV so you don't have to show multiple people... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybetoandrioli on 12/12/2014

Amazing product. It is cheap and very good quality. I'm using with a Nexus 5 and I'm really impressed.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydmvy0 on 11/28/2014

Удобно передать картинку на ТВ без задержек, но контакт разъема в телефоне Nexus 4 постоянно пропадает и ТВ отключается от телефона.

Impression:Вещь полезная, но некачественная;

0 0 0

• posted bydubbreak on 11/27/2014

Pros: works perfectly with my Nexus 5 and it's inexpensive (compared to other Slimport cables) Cons: feels cheap and light In all I'm happy. Only real complaint is it doesn't feel well made. It feels cheap and plasticy and super light. I bought this to potentially use in a vehicle (with an so I'm... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGunderwich on 06/03/2014

The item is small, light, and works well with my Nexus 5. It is plug and play, with no setup required. I can't think of any. The product works just dandy. There appears to be a defect in the item I received. The slimport is sitting at an angle to the plastic it is embedded in. But it does not the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReact on 05/12/2014

- Nice overall build quality. - Good looking product. - Very portable and lightweight. - Works great on Samsung TV in combination with Google Nexus 7 - Besides this adapter you need a separate HDMI cable and charging cable to connect the adapter to a TV. - Default Nexus 7 will produce pillarbox 7... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLNATAN9 on 04/12/2014

color is elegant easy to use you can plug your charger while it is connected to the screen i work just fine with my NEXUS 5 its funny to use the camera while it plugged to the living room TV beacuse the glossy finish it might get marks and scraches seems to be a chip but it is steel does the work... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byodyon on 03/23/2014

Received the slimport adapter yesterday and immediately connected it to my Nexus 5. No hassle, I immediately got my phone screen on my LG TV. Image quality is just good, also sound is passed through the port. Build quality seems good as well. There's a micro-usb port on the side of the adapter. I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections