DX » Community » Reviews » CY MH-043 1080P Slimport HDMI HDTV MyDP Full HD Adapter for LG Google Nexus 4 / 5 / Nexus 7 2013
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Great product very useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolapettersson on 07/03/2015

Good way to watch own movies in a hotel room, for example, while charging. Don't forget to buy a convenient HDMI-cable.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymarklar42 on 06/03/2015

pros: -ideal for slimport devices (i have lg g2) -uses any HDMI cable cons: -the side micro usb connector for power cannot deliver power, it somehow drains even more -the cable is a little on the short side i use it to connect my phone to the tv and watch movies

Impression:good looking,Good image quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9035356 on 06/02/2015

It works very well with my Lg G2 and I Don't have any kind of problems. The only thing is that charging is slower than the standard one

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bythiagocalima on 03/04/2015

Pros: This adapter is well finished and it is working very properly. The image is being shown whith no problems on my monitor LG E2241 on 1080p and on my LD HDTV on 1080p also. The USB connector works properly and also charges the phone while I'm casting it. But this is not necessary, a slimport... Read more

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bycruzado69 on 02/10/2015

It works very good.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byHarmen1 on 02/04/2015

I use it to project the screen of my Nexus 7 2013 on the TV in the bedroom. This way I have a netflix app in the bedroom. It is very easy: just plug and play. Nice thing is you can connect the charger to it so the tablet does not run on battery. It looks a bit cheap beacause of the used plastics... Read more

Impression:Very good,very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bylemao13 on 01/18/2015

Pros: Facil uso, muito resistente o cabo, pode carregar o telefone enquanto está conectado a TV, muito bom para se jogar usando um controle bluetooth, boa imagem e bom som são transmitidos. Contras: nenhum

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byHotdogmolly on 01/17/2015

Pros : Displays very well on my 55 inch TV Vertical and horizontal Cons : Cord is really short needs and extension (long HDMI cable you can find on www.dx.com) over all price and item is very well put together great for displaying pictures or videos on TV so you don't have to show multiple people... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybetoandrioli on 12/12/2014

Amazing product. It is cheap and very good quality. I'm using with a Nexus 5 and I'm really impressed.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydmvy0 on 11/28/2014

Удобно передать картинку на ТВ без задержек, но контакт разъема в телефоне Nexus 4 постоянно пропадает и ТВ отключается от телефона.

Impression:Вещь полезная, но некачественная;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere