DX » Community » Reviews » CY MH-043 1080P Slimport HDMI HDTV MyDP Full HD Adapter for LG Google Nexus 4 / 5 / Nexus 7 2013
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGunderwich on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The item is small, light, and works well with my Nexus 5. It is plug and play, with no setup required. Cons:I can't think of any. The product works just dandy. There appears to be a defect in the item I received. The slimport is sitting at an angle to the plastic it is em... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReact on 05/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice overall build quality. - Good looking product. - Very portable and lightweight. - Works great on Samsung TV in combination with Google Nexus 7 Cons:- Besides this adapter you need a separate HDMI cable and charging cable to connect the adapter to a TV.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLNATAN9 on 04/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:color is elegant easy to use you can plug your charger while it is connected to the screen i work just fine with my NEXUS 5 its funny to use the camera while it plugged to the living room TV Cons:beacuse the glossy finish it might get marks and scraches seems to be a ch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections