DX » Community » Reviews » CY MH-043 1080P Slimport HDMI HDTV MyDP Full HD Adapter for LG Google Nexus 4 / 5 / Nexus 7 2013
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Great product very useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycruzado69 on 02/10/2015

It works very good.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byHarmen1 on 02/04/2015

I use it to project the screen of my Nexus 7 2013 on the TV in the bedroom. This way I have a netflix app in the bedroom. It is very easy: just plug and play. Nice thing is you can connect the charger to it so the tablet does not run on battery. It looks a bit cheap beacause of the used plastics... Read more

Impression:Very good,very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bylemao13 on 01/18/2015

Pros: Facil uso, muito resistente o cabo, pode carregar o telefone enquanto está conectado a TV, muito bom para se jogar usando um controle bluetooth, boa imagem e bom som são transmitidos. Contras: nenhum

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byHotdogmolly on 01/17/2015

Pros : Displays very well on my 55 inch TV Vertical and horizontal Cons : Cord is really short needs and extension (long HDMI cable you can find on www.dx.com) over all price and item is very well put together great for displaying pictures or videos on TV so you don't have to show multiple people... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybetoandrioli on 12/12/2014

Amazing product. It is cheap and very good quality. I'm using with a Nexus 5 and I'm really impressed.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydmvy0 on 11/28/2014

Удобно передать картинку на ТВ без задержек, но контакт разъема в телефоне Nexus 4 постоянно пропадает и ТВ отключается от телефона.

Impression:Вещь полезная, но некачественная;

0 0 0

• posted bydubbreak on 11/27/2014

Pros: works perfectly with my Nexus 5 and it's inexpensive (compared to other Slimport cables) Cons: feels cheap and light In all I'm happy. Only real complaint is it doesn't feel well made. It feels cheap and plasticy and super light. I bought this to potentially use in a vehicle (with an so I'm... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTurbine1991 on 10/21/2014

Pros: Great plug build quality, I don't feel it'll break. Very solid build of device. Looks very professional, they've really gone for pure quality on this one. Cons: Doesn't come with another micro usb plug for external power, but it doesn't bother me. Most people have a few.

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bySebbgod on 09/01/2014

Pros: + Its very cheap. Usually it costs a lot. + Works perfectly fine. + You can charge your phone while using it :) + Its very easy to use. You just have to plug it on your phone. Then you plug and HDMI cable to a TV, proyector or whatever you want and that's all. You can see you phone on the +... Read more

Impression:Great price and works fine :D;

0 0 0

• posted byNitemare on 08/20/2014

Pros: Very lightweight, cheap and easy to use, just connect to Nexus 7 2013 and ready to use, you DON'T have to configure or select any option. You can use portrait or landscape orientation without problem. High image and sound quality. Cons: none after one day...

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections