Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaywong87 on 07/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This light does what its supposed to do (usually) its very bright and saves battery because it has multiple light settings. Cons:the first light i ordered didn't work because the build was faulty and the contact points were broken. so unfortunately i had to wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymachiya on 03/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Only bike light I have that can be directed other than exactly where my bike is heading. Single led setting is quite bright, three is none too shabby, all five together not as impressive. Being under my cap brim has kept it dry enough to not short out in the r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRuprect88 on 06/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hangs on the peak of your hat very nicely. Not too heavy and doesnt get in the way at all. Fairly bright and makes doing things hands free very easy. Fits neatly away in the pocket of a bag or similar. Cons:On off button is easy to acidently knock on when stow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAirtime on 09/07/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very light weight and fits the bill of a baseball hat easily. The flashlight function works by press a switch once for 3 lights, again for 5, again for flashing, and again for off. Decent lighting for hands free work. Cons:No discernible difference in light power from 3... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections