DX » Community » Reviews » ChuangZhuo Male to Male / Male to Female / Female to Female Arduino DuPont Cable - (3 x 40 PCS)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very Satisfied Bom aspecto good wire for the price
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythiagocalima on 08/27/2014

Pros: This are very good jumper cables. Well assembled and very useful. Buying this, you're gonna have three types of jumper cables (male-male; male-female; female-female) which will adapt your different needs. It fits perfectly on the protoboard. Cons: It doesn't fit well on the arduino connectors but nothing that could make your usage more difficult.... Read more

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0
  • posted byalbpinto on 08/21/2014

Pros: Bom acabamento Cons: Tempo de entrega, quase um mês. A encomenda comportava vários itens e a sua entrega foi efectuada em diferentes etapas sendo que as primeiras expedições chegaram no fim. Read more

Impression:Bom aspecto;

0 0
  • posted bychalletdx on 08/13/2014

PRO: lots of wires are required to begin a project and this is a very good pack in order to doing some electronics. very easy to use, various, thanks to multiple colors you can follow the cables and it is'nt messy on your project. CONS: / I use them on lots of projects!!! must have! Read more

Impression:good wire for the price;

0 0
  • posted byAzes on 07/01/2014

Great cable, good quality and work well with all kinds of arduino boards. I've been using these for months now and they are just the best really. Nothing to complain about, they work as they are intended. If you are new to the world of DIY and arduino you need the grab this, maybe more than one package. I tend to go through them rather quickly. These ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerwinkendo on 05/09/2014

Resilient, Long and sturdy. Very useful for quick prototiping and connecting several PCB boards, this are the basis for a good development A little fragile (not so thick as other cables) but they seem to work ok. Still, care must be taken when cramping a lot of this cables in a closed environment. Great price/quality relation, but I would love some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykunakos on 04/16/2014

THE PRICE. Quality is also good. And there is a ton of them, more than enough for a starter kit. Pins are a bit too thin, can cause contact issues, but still better than the ones I had before. Not much else I can think of. If you lose a lt of these, or use them permanently in projects, order a ton of them. Shipping takes a looong time. Get it, and while ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byKatzoja on 02/16/2014

Very easy to work with these male to male / male to female / female to female Arduino DuPont Cable. Way easier and comfortable than making your own. Being a flat-cable flex, you can simply tear away any amount of cable for your projects, or tear each one individually for experiments. Great color coding (10 colors), good quality, decent length. No cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrAlvin on 02/06/2014

A lot of wires, you get all combination types. MM, FF, MF. Wires are crimped to the ends, which gives very good and durable connections Very useful, but male pins are not the most sturdy design. I use these wires for my breadboard and development needs, but I also use them in permanent installations, where I often only use one end of the wire, and cut ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections