DX » Community » Reviews » ChuangZhuo Male to Male / Male to Female / Female to Female DuPont Cable for Arduino - (3 x 40 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Excelente Awesome Satisfied Ótimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

I really recommend this product! The DuPont Cables are very usefull when prototyping in a breadboard any kind of circuit! You could easily connect and disconect them whenever you want but they stay at place when you need them. They are reusable and help you build the circuit very fast. Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byalaradia on 12/12/2014

They work well i ended up ripping them apart and using them as jumpers since there better made then other jumpers. all of them worked all of them worked con heads can bend moderately easy Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byvlobomar on 12/10/2014

Pros: Easy and useful product Cons: No cons Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrecurvello on 12/09/2014

I'm very satisfied with this product. The best ever pack of wires that DX could sell. Nothing negative to say. Read more

Impression:Good quality and good price!;

0 0 0

• posted byartos95 on 12/08/2014

todo era perfecto ... pero perdieron mi pedido :( pero aun asi, ha sido muy bueno, es una gran oferta y son de mucha utilidad estas cosas Read more

0 0 0

• posted byforjador on 11/28/2014

Dispones de cables suficientes con acabados macho-macho, hembra-hembra y macho hembra. Son tres tiras con colores surtidos y vas eligiendo el cable que hace falta. Tienen un buen largo Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfgfg99 on 11/13/2014

Pros: Cheap and fast shipping. male-to-female, female-to-male, female-to-female and male-to-male: all included in this pack... Cons: Nothing. Works perfectly. Other though:Good starting pack for Arduino or electronics. Read more

Impression:perfect,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byBader on 10/09/2014

Works greate. Good quality and length. Litle to stiff for motion connections. Ripped the sensor of the servo :D Read more

As expected

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byRodolfomv on 09/30/2014

Pros: Excelente produto, muito boa qualidade, entrega em um prazo rasoavel. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byCrispyDuck on 09/24/2014

Pros: these work as you would expect and fits the breadboard I ordered with it. A few of the plastic sheaths weren't on the end of the wires but this isn't a major problem. As they are made from short strips of ribbon cable, if you want to separate them they pull apart easily. Read more

Impression:simple but effective;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections