DX » Community » Reviews » ChuangZhuo Male to Male / Male to Female / Female to Female Cable for Arduino - (3 x 40 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Useful Awesome Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9709641 on 01/31/2016

Variety of wires that will always come in handy. I use them sometimes as just regular wires.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bytherion23 on 01/21/2016

Good quality, great bargain, and one of those things you simply don't want to run out of.

0 0 0

• posted byEucadiz on 01/09/2016

I looked into other products and this one had the best price/quantity ratio, with all the possible combinations too. The Jumpers are flexible so it is really easy to use them over and over again. I would like to have more length options. But overall this length will be enough for most of the... Read more

Impression:great kit;

0 0 0

• posted byrnd7olxeub1e1 on 12/28/2015

Me ha servido mucho paras las conexiones con arduino, la calidad es buena, y facilita mucho el trabajo, haciendolo mas rápido

0 0 0

• posted by8691973 on 12/26/2015

it's come fast and prompt. the product it's the same like the picture. it's functional 100%. forward to buy.i recommend it.

Impression:good,perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bybartvalom on 12/05/2015

Convenient set of patch wires with connectors suitable for Arduino, 0,1" breadboard or display board. Wire length is 17 cm.

Impression:perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byVigoring on 12/05/2015

Pros: Very cheap for some indispensable components for DIY projects. Correct packaging. Cons: 1 bad pin connector in my packet but that price, 1/240 is acceptable (4stars)

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byFerrinni on 11/12/2015

Pros: very good wires for breadboard projects development. very easy to use and cheaper. this is a great deal Cons: some female connectors are a bit large and if you don't care about it the connection just switch off.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byerwinkendo on 10/12/2015

Very useful purchase, can be used in several DIY projects and in basic wiring. However, the mechanics in it, the top heads for the female connectors in particular, are very flimsy and can come of easily is high force is applied. If you are going to buy this, be aware that the connector can fall... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDmitry on 10/10/2015

Very good and useful wires for arduino projects. You might think that this amount of wires is not required, but your first project will help you understand that is not true. This package has all required types of wires: m-m, f-f, m-f

0 0 0

DX Everywhere