DX » Community » Reviews » ChuangZhuo Male to Male / Male to Female / Female to Female DuPont Cable for Arduino - (3 x 40 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useful Awesome Excelente Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmag11 on 01/19/2015

I bougth these cables to use in my arduino projects. They fit perfectly into Arduino terminals and breadboard. This is a good set of cables.

Impression:perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydx8666 on 01/19/2015

Pros: You have all possible combinations. They are well produced and stick well. Cons: Bit expensive. Personally do not need F-F but you can connect F-F - M-M to get the most needed M-F combo

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by8874988 on 01/17/2015

Is a good product for a very low price -comparing with the prices on Colombia-

Impression:perfect,Useful,awesomw;

0 0 0

• posted byrpissardo on 01/14/2015

muito bom, preco bom, rapido, nenhum contra. Compraria novamente. Indicaria a um amigo sem duvidas. Funciona perfeitamente com o Arduino

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byfiandy on 12/24/2014

use a few weeks pros: easy to use, easy to connect and disconnect a wide range of colors cons: could not very conveniently have separated from each other - there is a chance to damage the wire

0 0 0

• posted bybrandonhill0 on 12/23/2014

These are great to have on hand when prototyping. It's handy to have a few as singles, and a few with several for components that need more than a couple connections. Pros: useful, help with organization. Cons: a bit pricey.

0 0 0

• posted byrogerioig on 12/20/2014

Pros: Boa qualidade das conexões e em uma quantidade que permite a utilização em vários projetos diferentes. Cons: Não tenho nada contra. Achei uma boa compra. Possivelmente farei uma nova compra deste item.

Impression:Perfeito,Componentes Ótimos;

0 0 0

• posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

I really recommend this product! The DuPont Cables are very usefull when prototyping in a breadboard any kind of circuit! You could easily connect and disconect them whenever you want but they stay at place when you need them. They are reusable and help you build the circuit very fast.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byalaradia on 12/12/2014

They work well i ended up ripping them apart and using them as jumpers since there better made then other jumpers. all of them worked all of them worked con heads can bend moderately easy

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byvlobomar on 12/10/2014

Pros: Easy and useful product Cons: No cons

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections