DX » Community » Reviews » ChuangZhuo Male to Male / Male to Female / Female to Female DuPont Cable for Arduino - (3 x 40 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useful Awesome Excelente Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9048104 on 02/14/2015

Good Product, just what i was looking for. No bent pins. Fast delivery. Nothing negative to say about this Product. Just the wires I needed for my Projects.

Impression:perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byMartinReh on 02/13/2015

This is wery good buy. This is usefull thing for peoples which need wiring and then rewire it. So for testing this is best

Impression:perfect,Awesome,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byagillitex on 02/11/2015

el producto me parecio bastante bueno pues bien esta a un precio accesible y es de buena calidad

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byBarz4n on 02/03/2015

São perfeitos para projetos com Arduíno, bom tamanho e flexibilidade. Recomendo!

Impression:Ótimo,Perfeito,Gostei;

0 0 0

• posted bygmag11 on 01/19/2015

I bougth these cables to use in my arduino projects. They fit perfectly into Arduino terminals and breadboard. This is a good set of cables.

Impression:perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydx8666 on 01/19/2015

Pros: You have all possible combinations. They are well produced and stick well. Cons: Bit expensive. Personally do not need F-F but you can connect F-F - M-M to get the most needed M-F combo

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by8874988 on 01/17/2015

Is a good product for a very low price -comparing with the prices on Colombia-

Impression:perfect,Useful,awesomw;

0 0 0

• posted byrpissardo on 01/14/2015

muito bom, preco bom, rapido, nenhum contra. Compraria novamente. Indicaria a um amigo sem duvidas. Funciona perfeitamente com o Arduino

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byfiandy on 12/24/2014

use a few weeks pros: easy to use, easy to connect and disconnect a wide range of colors cons: could not very conveniently have separated from each other - there is a chance to damage the wire

0 0 0

• posted bybrandonhill0 on 12/23/2014

These are great to have on hand when prototyping. It's handy to have a few as singles, and a few with several for components that need more than a couple connections. Pros: useful, help with organization. Cons: a bit pricey.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections