DX » Community » Reviews » ChuangZhuo Male to Male / Male to Female / Female to Female Cable for Arduino - (3 x 40 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Useful Awesome Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenoisq on 03/27/2016

Perfect for DIY projects

Impression:good,perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byGuerini on 03/23/2016

Pros: - low price - lots of colors - you can keep several wires together or tear them one by one Cons: - some wires are linked each others to a unique connector

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byteodim on 03/19/2016

Fine and cheap set of wires that can be used with Arduino, different modules, breadboard and PCB where male to female connection is needed . There are 4 of each color from each set. It is cheaper then DIY option.

0 0 0

• posted byBazzy81 on 03/09/2016

This cables look fine and for this price I could recommended it without problem. I use this cables with keyestudio Arduino UNO R3 board and all working fine.

Impression:Arduino,cables;

0 0 0

• posted byHRoss on 02/23/2016

Pros: look and function as expected for pictures and descriptions of the product. Cons: really none.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 02/16/2016

nice set of jumper cables for with arduino, well that is wat i use them for. i bought a different bunch before (only male on both sides) but the were not nearly as nice. i would definately recommend these to anyone fiddling with arduino's on breadboards

nice set of jumper cables for arduino

Impression:perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymisch2 on 02/15/2016

Nice to have all 3 variants (M-M, M-F, F-F) in one package. I use it for connecting other simple devices to arduino (ultrasonic distance detector, LED strips, ...) and I can recommend these rainbow wires.

0 0 0

• posted by9395216 on 02/12/2016

Pros:Todo estaba en perfecto estado, es realmente un producto muy bueno. Cons, lo recibi despues de mucho tiempo, mas de 30 dias laborables

0 0 0

• posted byStepanCZ on 02/09/2016

Pros: cheap, all types are indluded Cons: none Vey good deal for reasonable prize. I recommend it for you DIY projects.

Impression:perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9709641 on 01/31/2016

Variety of wires that will always come in handy. I use them sometimes as just regular wires.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere