DX » Community » Reviews » Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV Wireless Display HDMI Miracast / DLNA / EZCAST Dongle - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymshahmoo on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It does what it says- you can cast your phone screed to a TV using Miracast protocol (I use a nexus 5), you can use the ezcast app to show pictures and clips stored on the phone.Cons:Casting quality is ok. I don't know if it's the phone or the device, but sometimes video... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizpaulobra on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I've tested in many platforms (PC, Android and iOS) and it is very easy to use with a single application (ezCast) to play local images and videos and compatible with a lot website videos and mirror screen. Perfect compatible with AirPlay (iOS) too.Cons:Not to the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byachyd on 05/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Easy to setup..just took couple of mins to setup - Real good features ezcast, mirroring - everything works so well. Never saw any issues till now - Used with windows 8.1 and mirroring worked really well with just click of a button - No lags while playing videos... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybin23 on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:cheap, reliable, easy to use, easy to connect, good for android, ios and computer. lots of updates!!! It keeps on getting better with each update!Cons:when doing mirror or extend mode on laptops, it still lags, but the video and audio seem to stay in sync. No off button.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNitroInside on 03/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Makes what it promises. Support the protocols and the apps are free. The mirroring image quality can be set to low/high, which speeds up the streaming. Streaming by DLNA keeps good quality. Stock app mirroring with no problems. High compatibility, well multipla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRazBareket on 03/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Affordable cost, external WiFi antenna improves connectivity to home AP, very good video quality, supports proprietary casting (EZ-Cast) as well as TV-mirroring (aka Miracast)Cons:EZ-Cast application is a bit crowded. It is useful, but has too many options and ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunclewra on 03/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:little format cheap when its working but not workingCons:freeze after less than 5minutes, bad quality usb cable for poweringOtherThoughts:none doesn't work properly , this is a bad quality product, after less than 5minutes the key freeze completely and got some... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3x3cut0r on 02/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works better than expected, because it actually works! (I expected it wouldn't) - At first it was terribly laggy, but I updated the firmware (a few clicks) and it changed everything. Mirroring is really smooth in 720p and seems relatively smooth in 1080p as well, but it ha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections