DX » Community » Reviews » Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV Wireless Display HDMI Miracast / DLNA / EZCAST Dongle - Black
Customer’s impression:
Impressed overall Very useful ! Mediocre performance Wonderfull performance ezcast better than chromecast
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydentier on 01/26/2015

Works great in mirror mode (Miracast from Galaxy S4). But as a DLNA receiver to play videos files from my NAS, only low bitrate works otherwise it buffers data very very often (like every 5s for 5s video playing...) because of very slow wifi connection : I get ~500KB/s from my router to the my is... Read more

Impression:Impressed overall;

0 0 0

• posted byjccdm17 on 01/11/2015

Pros: tudo que ele proporciona em conectividade Contras: um pouco de lentidão no aparelho

Impression:Very useful !;

0 0 0

• posted by8594511 on 01/01/2015

Pros: Affordable. If you are looking for a device to stream PowerPoint slides from your PC, this is just the thing what you need. Cons: Screen mirroring is not smooth. e.g. the skipped frames are disturbing when you stream a live sports game from your PC. Android app is also average, especially... Read more

Impression:Mediocre performance;

0 0 0

• posted bybukalemun1982 on 12/24/2014

Pros: It does what it promises. I am able to connect to it with my Note 2, Galaxy S5 and my ACER laptop. Screen mirroring is amazing. There is a slight lag but it works as decsribed. Very compact. Cons: None

Impression:Impressed overall;

0 0 1

• posted bysimulatethis on 12/19/2014

The device did not do what I expected, it did more than that! It had more functions and options than I figured it could at such a great price. Very satisfied!

Impression:Very useful !,Impressed overall;

0 0 0

• posted byedoruk on 12/18/2014

Thank you for fast shipping. The automatic update feature is very successful. updated automatically when connected to the internet. Im using my language( Turkish). I tried with iOS and android. running smoothly. Thank you DX.com

Impression:Wonderfull performance ezcast;

0 0 0

• posted byPolonium on 12/12/2014

Very happy about this purchase. Easy to install. Just plug it in and follow the step on the screen. The device automatically updates the firmware via wifi. After installin the app on your phone and pairing, you have several options, like viewing photo's, listen to music (more than 1000 internet... Read more

Impression:Very useful !;

0 0 0

• posted byvladnov1987 on 12/02/2014

Very easy to use! There are others cheaper, but this one is really great!! It's better and cheaper than Chromecast!

Impression:better than chromecast;

0 0 0

• posted bymshahmoo on 06/09/2014

It does what it says- you can cast your phone screed to a TV using Miracast protocol (I use a nexus 5), you can use the ezcast app to show pictures and clips stored on the phone. Casting quality is ok. I don't know if it's the phone or the device, but sometimes videos stop or become jittery, is a... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byluizpaulobra on 06/03/2014

I've tested in many platforms (PC, Android and iOS) and it is very easy to use with a single application (ezCast) to play local images and videos and compatible with a lot website videos and mirror screen. Perfect compatible with AirPlay (iOS) too. Not to the gadget. But sad with Android mirror a... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections