DX » Community » Reviews » Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV Wireless Display HDMI Dongle - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great product Average Cool! Works! Well-made
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysribie on 09/27/2016

The chrome cast is much better. This thing gets over heated fast and it doesn't run very smooth. But it still works for pictures and listening music. I got the cromecast now and it run very smooth and it's compatible with more apps.

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted bylmdizajn on 08/26/2016

It is not a apple TV, not that simple and some devices have a difficulty to work, also the full HD streaming not working well. Problem could be the software or mobile app. Also it is not working for windows8.1 mirroring. But if you have a time and want to try something new on your TV, buy it, try... Read more

Impression:Cool!;

0 0 1

• posted by10336664 on 06/19/2016

You can easily Mirror anything , good quality with fair price. The only problem is Full HD videos that it can't handle it properly .

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byCretuAdrian on 02/28/2016

Pros: Its small and it fits perfect behind the tv. Cons: Some time it's hard to connect to the device. When its streaming a to much content is gets disconnected. For example I've tried to stream a RPG game from my phone to the tv and after 5 min of playing it got disconnected. Once paired it's to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeatures4u on 02/17/2016

Works well with iPhone 5s. Small lags and some video artefacts on mirror mode. Works badly on iPad Air! Not useful with it! Great lags and video artefacts in mirror mode! Errors and not working with video streaming on EZcast App. (Only not working with iPad. With Iphone working well). В целом С и... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrMohammad on 02/10/2016

Very good product Very good quality No lagging even at 15 meters away from receiver High resolution I have no problem with i realllly enjoyed playing motion tennis using ezcast I give the product 5 stars

Impression:Great product,no lagging,good price compared to the quality;

0 0 0

• posted byGeorgije on 10/24/2015

This thing is great, it instantly turns your "stupid" TV into a smart TV :) It plays most new video files, although some old ones have problems with codecs. Be warned, you need some kind of smartphone to set it up for initial use, but the setup itself is quite simple. Once you get it working, you... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 1

• posted byJasko79 on 10/22/2015

Simple installation and setup super coverage good price

Impression:Great product,Works!,Average;

0 0 0

• posted byejarrebola on 07/31/2015

La calidad de construcción esta dentro de lo esperado por el precio, muy fácil de poner en funcionamiento. Un poco lento al reaccionar, pero una vez reproduciendo no se producen cortes, muy útil para ver las fotos y vídeos del móvil/tabletas, reproduce sin problemas archivos .avi y .mkv, y si de... Read more

Impression:Works!,cumple con su cometido;

0 0 0

• posted byjas91 on 07/29/2015

Es tal cual la descripción funciona perfectamente, el único problema es que no funcionan las aplicaciones aplicaciones de cromechast

Impression:Works!,Average;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere