DX » Community » Reviews » Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV Wireless Display HDMI Miracast / DLNA / EZCAST Dongle - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 11% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymshahmoo on 06/09/2014

It does what it says- you can cast your phone screed to a TV using Miracast protocol (I use a nexus 5), you can use the ezcast app to show pictures and clips stored on the phone. Casting quality is ok. I don't know if it's the phone or the device, but sometimes videos stop or become jittery, there is a delay when casting a game (e.g. Angry birds), and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizpaulobra on 06/03/2014

I've tested in many platforms (PC, Android and iOS) and it is very easy to use with a single application (ezCast) to play local images and videos and compatible with a lot website videos and mirror screen. Perfect compatible with AirPlay (iOS) too. Not to the gadget. But sad with Android mirror screen (depends device compatible), but in PC and iOS works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byachyd on 05/25/2014

- Easy to setup..just took couple of mins to setup - Real good features ezcast, mirroring - everything works so well. Never saw any issues till now - Used with windows 8.1 and mirroring worked really well with just click of a button - No lags while playing videos from my mobile to TV - Value for money Nothing major as of now... - Ezcast app UI for android ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySejkom on 05/21/2014

Very easy to use, download the application and you're set. It has multiple languages, and the updater seems up-to-date. It supports streaming movie, and audio other than mirroring screen. It doesn't really need more settings, as it has all which is needed. The screen mirroring, is giving some screen tearing from time to time. But that is only the screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybin23 on 04/24/2014

cheap, reliable, easy to use, easy to connect, good for android, ios and computer. lots of updates!!! It keeps on getting better with each update! when doing mirror or extend mode on laptops, it still lags, but the video and audio seem to stay in sync. No off button. this is a great little item if you have tablets or smart phones which you would like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNitroInside on 03/25/2014

Makes what it promises. Support the protocols and the apps are free. The mirroring image quality can be set to low/high, which speeds up the streaming. Streaming by DLNA keeps good quality. Stock app mirroring with no problems. High compatibility, well multiplatform-supported. Hard to first-time-use. Altough manual is included it's not intuitive. Learning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRazBareket on 03/12/2014

Affordable cost, external WiFi antenna improves connectivity to home AP, very good video quality, supports proprietary casting (EZ-Cast) as well as TV-mirroring (aka Miracast) EZ-Cast application is a bit crowded. It is useful, but has too many options and may confuse no novice users. Connection flow is confusing, especially when moving from EZ-Cast ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunclewra on 03/01/2014

little format cheap when its working but not working freeze after less than 5minutes, bad quality usb cable for powering none doesn't work properly , this is a bad quality product, after less than 5minutes the key freeze completely and got some stranges artefacts on display ... doesn't work properly , this is a bad quality product, after less than 5... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3x3cut0r on 02/04/2014

Works better than expected, because it actually works! (I expected it wouldn't) - At first it was terribly laggy, but I updated the firmware (a few clicks) and it changed everything. Mirroring is really smooth in 720p and seems relatively smooth in 1080p as well, but it has sort of low framerate, so I prefer 720p It would be nice if I turned the TV ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections