DX » Community » Reviews » InfraRed IR Shutter Remote for Sony Digital Cameras (1*CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDomn89 on 02/01/2014

This product is a steal! It works great, the price is great, quality is good and it even comes with battery! On top you get free shipping! What do you want more? I use this product with my sony nex 5r and it works from even 10 meters. I like it very much. It is small and it looks like original. If I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypauksh on 10/22/2012

Works excellent on my alpha 380. It has two functions - immediate and after 2 seconds. Batteries are included. Has a manual, which is not really needed, because the device is really simple and easy to use. It has to be pointed directly to sensor and it doesn't work from a greater distance. The packaging ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybhk2000 on 05/19/2012

Nice to have when you don't want to shake the camera or you want to be in the picture. Works fine and well built. You need to point the remote at the front of the camera for it to work. Most of the time I'm behind the camera so kind of inconvenient. Also small and easy to loose. I have little kids and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byosouto on 11/05/2010

It works without any problem with my Sony Alfa 330, you don't have to configure anything (only choosing the right option in the camera, shoot with remote control) just press and that's all. It has the most important options for this devices, the 2-sec delay shutter button and of course the shutter button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoircl on 06/24/2010

The device is cheap, looks good and promisses to work on ALL Sony cameras with IR port. Box came in good shape from DX and the instructions booklet comes with english instructions that aren't hard to understand! Sadly, the device won't work with my A100. I tested the light on my cellphone camera and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThePelado on 06/12/2010

Very small and works well with my Sony Alpha A230. The camera responds very well to it (once I figured out where the sensor was on the camera). The 2-sec delay shutter button is very useful, to hide the remote when taking a picture you are in. Range is a bit of a problem. It works fine at short distances,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykoenwar on 02/17/2010

Works great with my Alfa 330! Has the most important function you need, the 2 sec delay shutter. Small remote! very light, but feels ok when i use it. build quality fine, feels as strong plastic. not found yet. Doesn't work on all sony alfa models. Models with IR remote ability from Sony website so don´... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections