DX » Community » Reviews » InfraRed IR Shutter Remote for Nikon Digital Cameras (1*CR2025)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKerselereveld on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it for my nikon D50 but it also works on my nikon D5000!! it's simple and very usefull. It's a lot cheaper than in any other store in Belgium!! Cons:I put the plastic lip again between the battery to safe the battery. Maybe it's a helpfull tip for other persons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhilibertF on 05/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as it should, priced right. Just point it near the camera - make sure that the infrared sensor is on! Bring along a small tripod. Cons:Small enough to get lost easily. Buy two. Also, be careful; if you balance the camera on something that the focussing r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytharko on 04/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nothing much to say! Works like a charm! Unpacked it from it's pack and pulled the plastic thing out that was at the battery and it was ready for use.. Can't live without it now.. :) Cons:Hard to find pricematch in my country! OtherThoughts:Was a little tricky to find the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections