DX » Community » Reviews » InfraRed IR Shutter Remote for Nikon Digital Cameras (1*CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
for Nikon P7800 is OK původní baterie přišla vybitá - s novou OK. kvalitní dálková spoušť pro Nikon D5200 Too bad it does not work with my new Nikon P900
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywamwam on 08/25/2015

Работает с моим Nikon P7800 без проблем. Метра 3-4 точно берет. Доставили с рабочей батарейкой

Impression:for Nikon P7800 is OK;

0 0 0

• posted by9285136 on 05/21/2015

Nejdřív jsem se lekl, že spoušť je nekompatibilní, nýbrž byla pouze vybitá baterie - dokoupena nová CR2025 a hle funguje. Takže je konec dobíhání na fotku :-))

Impression:kvalitní dálková spoušť pro Nikon D5200,původní baterie přišla vybitá - s novou OK.;

0 0 0

• posted byalexis_gehrt on 05/01/2015

Well, difficult to write a review... It does not work with my brand new Nikon P900 (2015). I bought the original Nikon at an outrageous price.. and that one works fine. It's also smaller.

Impression:Too bad it does not work with my new Nikon P900;

0 0 0

• posted byKerselereveld on 08/28/2012

I bought it for my nikon D50 but it also works on my nikon D5000!! it's simple and very usefull. It's a lot cheaper than in any other store in Belgium!! I put the plastic lip again between the battery to safe the battery. Maybe it's a helpfull tip for other persons. I don't know yet how much you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhilibertF on 05/19/2010

Works as it should, priced right. Just point it near the camera - make sure that the infrared sensor is on! Bring along a small tripod. Small enough to get lost easily. Buy two. Also, be careful; if you balance the camera on something that the focussing ring touches, when you operate the shutter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytharko on 04/17/2010

Nothing much to say! Works like a charm! Unpacked it from it's pack and pulled the plastic thing out that was at the battery and it was ready for use.. Can't live without it now.. :) Hard to find pricematch in my country! Was a little tricky to find the right angle to get it work. But found it at... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere