DX » Community » Reviews » InfraRed IR Shutter Remote for Pentax/Nikon/Canon/Sony/Minolta/Konica Digital Cameras (1*CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvikt0ry on 11/11/2013

The shutter remote works just as expected. I've bought it to make long time exposure photos and it works perfectly. I'm using it with a Canon 550d DSLR camera. The unique counter part I could imagine of, is the type of battery, maybe there should be an AAA option somewhere ( the size of the remote allows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTBMandos on 08/07/2013

Nice looking gadget for shooting sharp pictures and to get you and your friends togther on a picture. Multi function for many brands. Check your rig for IR port. This is usefull for many models, add it in your photo bag, battry lasts long. Simple to use. Not for A350 sony, that requires a wired or wireless.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhodkinm on 07/21/2013

Worked straight away, no problems at all. Small, compact, robust and easy to keep with you at all times. Seems to have a lot of buttons that don't work with my camera - but no great problem as I only need it to take pictures :-) Documentation is absolutely minimal but not difficult to figure it out. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeDAdams on 05/28/2013

Works well. Works with many different brands of cameras. I have only tested it with my Nikon D40 and have yet to find any issues Line of sight only. (this is not a limitation of the remote, just the design of the use from a camera stand point) If you understand the limitations of (Infrared) IR, then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytazeux on 05/05/2013

Works great with Canon and Nikon, i'm sure it will work with Minolta, Sony and Pentax too. Came in a little box branded Photon - remote control. It was protected with plastic foils that you usually peel off. Also battery was included and it was protected by a piece of plastic so the cell is charged and ... Read more

AA battery for size comparison AA battery for size comparison

0 0 0

• posted bybpushpak on 04/16/2013

Works with all cameras including the once not listed. No problem in last 6+ months of usage Purchased in bulk of 6 and got a nice deal even though these were delivered in two packages Will definitely recommend Lack of user instructions requiring us to guess which button does what. Once know, easy and ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymajwitz on 03/18/2013

works with my digital camera properly, nice and small and light weight enough to keep it in my camera bag , very useful for group shots or any shot that I need to be in. it works but feels a bit cheap and flimsy not sure if it will last in the long run, but probably good enough and I could always get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminguitz on 01/02/2013

Really great quality Unbelievable price Looks and works perfect Battery included Works with most modern cameras (already tried it with Canon 7D and Nikon D90) Easy to use Comes in a small size so its easy to handle Won't work unless you are pointing it to the front of the camera. Easy to lose Excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDutchgirl on 12/07/2012

- it works - has quite a broad range - battery included, and replacement batteries are cheap - english manual - it's very small, convenient to bring along - manual is very short - lot of buttons on this thing, but only two seem to work, can't figure out what the others are for - difficult to change battery,... Read more

Remote shutter  InfraRed IR Shutter Remote

0 0 1

• posted byFlavioSurf on 08/29/2012

works ok slim and seems sturdy enough - can be stored in camera bag and taken everywhere good distance cheap no significant cons. too many buttons for single photographer (see bottom-line thoughts) need to point somewhere close to camera IR window, otherwise may not work properly ordered it for my new ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections