DX » Community » Reviews » InfraRed IR Shutter Remote for Canon Digital Cameras (1*CR2025)
  • 5 star 19 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydablaro on 01/15/2014

I've used this remove control for over a year and it is still working perfectly. Low battery consumption (I have not changed the batteries since i bought it). - Good signal strenght - Platic cover is ok (not the best one in market, but what do you expect for the price). - Small - Lightweight - Range: 5-6 meters aprox Although the plastic cover is ok ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvchizh on 01/19/2013

Works perfect with camera Canon 450D and flashlight Canon Speedlite 420EX. Very easy to use it. I tried it on the distance up to 8 meters - works perfect, but you have to use it with angle no more than 30-40 degrees from the front panel of your camera. Made of solid plastic - hard to brake it. I used it during the rain - had no problems. Battery in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNuliss on 10/21/2012

Absolutely great stuff! Small, lightweight, easy to use, efficient! Works from distance of four meters (measured), the most important for me is that it works from an angle of about 30 degrees with the film (sensor) plan, I used it with EOS D550 Maybe too short distance, uy it right away if you don't mind the short shooting distance! In general, this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNewfeeflip on 10/02/2012

Cheap, easy to use, light. Very fast shipping as usual from deal extreme. Instructions would be nice but not necessary. Took me a couple minutes to figure out how to use it properly, but family simple. Range is not the best but good enough. Every amateur photographer should have one or two of these in their bags. Using it with my t3i with no issues ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymuffinimal on 09/29/2012

Works straight out of the box. Immediate release and delayed release work for me. Cheap Comes with a working battery (CR2025) Build feels ok; it does feel cheap, but I think it is sturdy enough for me as I won't be carrying it with me a lot of times. Works on my Canon EOS 600D. Make sure you set the camera to timer/remote control with your timer button.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobinho_DX on 09/04/2012

- Very cheap; - Very light; - 2 second shutter, so useful; - Can shoot until 10m distance. - matched perfectly with my canon Rebel XT. I've tried with XTi and it works too. - It's look like so much fragile. I don't know if it could work properly after fall down. - The package looks like so cheap! But it's ok, i won't use that. - Not really good for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCiunot on 04/27/2012

Absolutely great stuff! Small, lightweight, easy to use, efficient! Works from distance of four meters (measured), the most important for me is that it works from an angle of about 30 degrees with the film (sensor) plan, I used it with EOS D450 Maybe too short distance, as a matter of fact definitely too short distance for shooting from larger groups ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytolbul on 04/06/2012

- More affordable than other controls and a quality product. - With more than one function. Very portable and other advantages of being thin. - Control distance is really very good. - Using the manual control should be a little more descriptive. - Still do not know what it does in some keys. In general, this product can use the Canon EOS 600D with pleasure.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGliga on 04/05/2012

-Very small and light, no reason why You would't carry it all the time in camera bag or in a pocket. -OK range, 4-6 meters depending on conditions. -Cheap but does exactly what it's supposed to do. -Good for shooting from tripod. Hmmm... One out of four remotes that I ordered arrived with dead-ish battery. Very useful gadget for anybody who owns SLR ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuan68 on 03/17/2012

This remote shutter works perfectly with my camera, canon eos 550d, both the direct shot as the relay of two seconds. It is highly recommended to prevent the movement of the camera when shooting. I recommend also using the blockade of mirror in the camera for a better quality of photography. Its construction is quality very acceptable e incorporates ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections