DX » Community » Reviews » IOCREST IO-USB8153-GLAN USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000M RTL8153 Ethernet Controller - Golden + Black
Customer’s impression:
Fast compatible wears out
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhugojosefson on 01/11/2015

Pros: fast and Linux compatible Cons: Where the black cable connects to the gold-ish part, wears out and will probably eventually come off. Since it was so cheap and good though, I will order another one or two (or similar to see if they don't break)

Fast and Linux compatible, but wears out

Impression:Fast,compatible,wears out;

0 0 0

• posted byPaneker on 03/18/2014

Plug and Play. Without drivers work in Maverick OS X Maverick and Ubuntu 13.10. Have a good temperature. Maybe I prefer a more neutral color like white or black. it would be a few faster in the transfer. I don´t testing in Windows. I see that Realtek has drivers of the RTL8153 for this O.S.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybruceong on 03/15/2014

Really helps to speed up my internet connection with more then 200mbps. Before having this, my connection is only less then 20mbps as due to the faulty network adaptor which I had. now i am very happy with such a fast browser speed and fast downloading time. Really super! Don't know why always to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byv1910 on 01/30/2014

Flawlessly connects to: - Windows 8.1 Lenovo miix 2 tablet via microUSB 2.0 - Laptop via USB 3.0 - Android 4.3 ASUS MemoPad FHD 10 tablet via microUSB 2.0 -Decent RTL8153 chip allows driver free installation on modern systems and very fast data transfers - On old OSes it connects as CD providing... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere